“Convenient Lunch”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #16 of 169 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Looking for a sandwich or a salad when your in the area? This establishment would be a good choice. Their bread is unique to the chain and is good. The 6” round bread option is quite filling. I think I will choose the 4” sandwich on my next visit. The restaurant was well managed, it was quick and efficient as well as clean. Quality was evident in the ingredients and it was made fresh. If your looking for a sandwich or a salad but want to change it up a bit, this is a good option.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Food was good, service was good but the parking lot there was a joke. As I went to leave, goons coming to the drive thru would not make an attempt to let others pull out of their spots. I will park at Hardees in the future. Common courtesy has left the building. My review is of the food and service only, otherwise we would be in the poor range.

1  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Good sandwiches and atmosphere. Place was clean and service was good. A little short on answering questions about seeds and etc, but we go through it. Had person with me that couldn't eat seeds.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I used to love going to Schlotzky's deli and there were several nearby. I must admit it has been a while since I've been but it was every bit as good as I remembered. Clean comfortable restaurant, friendly staff, and great food at a great price. Only one problem, they have closed all the other stores in our area except this one. You can bet I will make sure to frequent this location.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a number of times and have never been disappointed by the food, the service, or the atmosphere. The sandwiches are some of the best in town and of course Cinnabon is without exception for a dessert.

Been to Schlotzsky's? Share your experiences!