“Varied, Quick, Good Quality”
Review of Hibachi Cafe

Hibachi Cafe
Ranked #25 of 169 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed 1 September 2015

So we've finally found a decent Asian restaurant within a few miles of home. This place is small but does the trick. Their servers are on the ball, busy yet attentive. The food includes several Asian varieties; Japanese, Chinese, Thai. The prices are reasonable & the wait very short. The food is prepared fast & to your liking, including a varied heat selection even on spicy dishes.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Quite literally I had the most pitiful spicy Tuna Roll I had ever laid eyes on here. I had been craving sushi and stopped by for a Spicy Tuna Roll and some chicken fried rice. Disappointed on both - for the sushi roll there may have been 1/4 of an ounce of tuna in the whole roll. The majority of the roll's center (9/10th) of it was cucumber which I have never seen on a tuna roll. The fried rice was dry and the chicken seemed like it was boiled which made it kind of slimy.

Not going back to this restaurant amy time soon.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 26 June 2015

While it is in a strip mall, the Hibachi Cafe is not one of those "industrial strength Chinese restaurants" you find in such places. This is a real restaurant with table service. I went at lunch, and the place was nearly full.

I had the hibachi steak rather than one of the lunch entrees. The steak was cooked a little more than I asked for (med rare) but it was tender and moist anyway. I completely enjoyed the lunch. So I'll be back.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Small little place and the atmosphere is not great but we all enjoyed our food a lot. I have talked to others who frequent this little cafe and they like the food.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 19 January 2015

We just found this little gem. Great food, never have to wait for a seat or our meal. We get enough food to bring some home with us for later. Good prices, good service. We will sure go back!

Date of visit: January 2015

Been to Hibachi Cafe? Share your experiences!