“Magnifico ”

El Mariachi
Ranked #108 of 170 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Having had an exhausting week, my wife and I decided to eat dinner out.
We were in the mood for Mexican.
We decided to try El Mariachi. It was a good choice.
The service was friendly and the food was excellent! I recommend the Mega-Burrito!
Basically, El Mariachi is magnifico!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

we ordered and our food came with the dished with cracks and chips on them not too healthy for people. Also this restaurant does not have a smoking room just an area and a bar on one side and no smokers on the other no barrier no a place I would ever go to again

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Have been here several times and found it very good each time. The service is normally good but last time a little slow- However, I give them a pass as we had a new waitress.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018

This restaurant is a great Family Restaurant. Great food. Great customer Service. The Horchata drink isnt what i am used to. Theirs seemed really watered down.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I have never had a bad meal or drink at this place. It is not fancy, or the most up to date, but you will not be disappointed with the quality of food. The only complaint I have is with some servers they tell you, you can only have rice or beans not both, but other servers will let you have both??? don't get that!!! I prefer to have both...

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to El Mariachi? Share your experiences!