“Best steak I've had in a long time”
Review of The Strip Club 104

The Strip Club 104
Reserve with OpenTable
The Strip Club 104 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 164 Restaurants in Greer
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Created to inspire a new revolution in the tradition of steak houses, The Strip Club 104 breaks out of the smoky darkness of the steak house of old and brings to Greer, SC a new take on the old tradition. The finest house-aged Black Angus beef, creative side dishes that mimic comfort food and an atmosphere layered in leather, color and light will make your visit an experience of the senses. Jason Clark, along with long time friend and wife, Lori Clark join forces so the long journey to find the finest steak is just around the corner.
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Had dinner with friends and it was the excellent. The meal was cooked to perfection and the sides were excellent. I recommend trying the gouda lobster mac and cheese.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had an unplanned dinner here last week. It’s best to make reservations, but they had outdoor and bar seating available. It was a nice evening so we sat outside. We both had steaks and they were terrific!

My favorite thing about this place is the great variety on the menu just within steaks. You can get a very standard steak with sides very inexpensively, a moderately priced signature dish, or high-end specialty steak. They also have seafood dishes amongst other things, but I have only had steaks here.

The service is great and Greer is still small enough to find nearby parking. I highly recommend giving it a try. Drinks are reasonable as well, but I wish they would add draft beer.

Jason C, Owner at The Strip Club 104, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Gary, thank you, see you again soon

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I hate to have to write this review...seeing how The Strip Club has been my family's favorite steak house for a long time...but last night was a disaster. Our server was slooooooow, ignorant, mumbled unintelligently, and disappeared for 20 minute chunks of time over and over. Our reservation was for 7 pm...and we were not served our entrees until 9:15 pm!!! Completely ruined the celebration of my son's birthday. Get rid of this guy please. I don't know his name (he never mumbled it to us) but he could be George Foreman's brother.

1  Thank spartanburger
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The menu has more options than you can pick in a single visit - can’t wait to return. Top notch steak without the stuffiness of a super fancy steak place. Great menu and very good service.

Tory, see you soon

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Delicious food; great service. I had the Filet Mignon which was perfectly cooked and my friend had the "Napoleon" (Filet & crab cake combination) which was also wonderful I was told .... and let's not forget the fabulous desserts. Our waiter, Andrew, was friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant to all who want a great meal & a pleasant evening.

thank you for the kind words, see you soon

Been to The Strip Club 104? Share your experiences!