“Over the top!”
Review of The Strip Club 104

The Strip Club 104
Reserve with OpenTable
The Strip Club 104 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 162 Restaurants in Greer
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Created to inspire a new revolution in the tradition of steak houses, The Strip Club 104 breaks out of the smoky darkness of the steak house of old and brings to Greer, SC a new take on the old tradition. The finest house-aged Black Angus beef, creative side dishes that mimic comfort food and an atmosphere layered in leather, color and light will make your visit an experience of the senses. Jason Clark, along  with long time friend and wife, Lori Clark join forces so the long journey to find the finest steak is just around the corner.
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants I have eaten in in a long time. Had excellent filet mignonette and Porterhouse cooked just as specified. An amazing list of sauces, sides. Biscuits. And the evening we were there they has a free wine tasting. Really excellent.

Jason C, Owner at The Strip Club 104, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Try us out for our free bar tasting on Tuesday nights. See you soon

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great food, interesting menu, excellent wait staff. Looking forward to my next visit. Hope it won't be too long.

Thank, see you soon

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I eat here as often as I can. The stake is the best I have ever had . I have never had anything I didn't love here. Only bad thing is you need to make reservations and some times a month in advance.

1  Thank karen G

Karen, thank you for the kind words. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I really only enjoy very nicely cooked meat. I think if something dies you should honor it by cooking it well. This is exactly why I come to the strip club 104. They cook the steaks perfectly and age them just the same. If you're looking for an amazing steak don't hesitate to come here. The sides and appetizers are also great! I've had the flaming saganaki a few times and every time it's delicious. Personally, I don't enjoy skins in my mashed potatoes but I just won't order them again in the future, no real problem. The fries however, were amazing. I enjoy truffle anything really. Service is always great as well!

Ashley, thank you for the amazing review. We look forward to you enjoying your experience, see you soon

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Had a spectacular meal this evening with five work colleagues, and we were treated like royalty by Jeff, our server.

He sold us on the "fried bologna", which was actually a summer sausage of sorts that was served with fried pickle spears and pimento cheese spread - just delightful. We also opted for the tater tots, again served with the pimento cheese spread as well as two varieties of ketchup - equally wonderful.

My friends all ordered the delmonico steaks, and everyone was thoroughly pleased. I went with the scallops, which were glazed with a Thai sweet and spicy sauce and also garnished with fresh goat cheese crumbles and paired with a rice pilaf and greens - cooked to perfection and just delightful.

The food was terrific, but what made this an exemplary dinner was Jeff. He is a true professional - masterful service, exceptional sales skills *without coming off even slightly sales-oriented*, and willing to aid his team in bussing the table or refilling a water glass when needed.

Thanks to Jeff and the team at Strip House 104 for a marvelous experience!

Jason C, Owner at The Strip Club 104, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for the awesome review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. I will make sure to pass this along to Jeff as well. See you all soon.