“Would I come again? Definite yes.”
Review of Lin's Asian Cafe

Lin's Asian Cafe
Get food delivered
Ranked #22 of 186 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 16 July 2023

The good: Food was excellent. I had Moo Goo Gai Pan, very tasty and a large enough serving. The inclusion of lotus root was appreciated. Décor was nice.

The bad: 1. Had to ask for chopsticks (I feel that Asian food was made with the intention of chopsticks and tastes better when they are used).
2. I sat at a booth and when the adjacent booth was filled the back of my seat bounce as though there were a bunch of kiddies in a Dennys.
3. There was piano music playing, think a guy and a girl in a bar booth in a film noir. This must have been computer generated as there was no pause at all and there was no tune that I recognized.
4. The food was good but the chef' knife skills displayed were not the best. As I ate down my plate the pieces of food became smaller and smaller, I had to finish with a fork.

Summary: It is hard to find a Chinese restaurant in Greenville area, this wasn't, but the Chinese food on the menu was good. Would I come again? Definite yes. Read the first line. Other stuff can easily be fixed.

Date of visit: July 2023

Reviewed 6 July 2023

Husband & I dropped in for an early dinner 7/2. Per state law no alcohol is served on Sunday, but they have a full bar. We were promptly seated, beverages offered, after reviewing the menu for a couple of minutes we ordered the Gen Tso's Chicken and Dragon & Phoenix. They arrived promptly and were brilliantly plated, both were exceptional! Portions were very fair, a good value for the menu price. Wait staff was attentive without hovering.
We'll definitely go back on a weekday so we can try a mai tai! We're new to the area and this is a gem!

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 4 January 2023

Second time there and each time the food has been wonderful. I will continue to use this place for take out.

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 4 November 2022

Inconsistent food quality, from soup to Sesame Chicken..feeling lucky, may be worth a meal.
Too pricey.

Date of visit: September 2022
Reviewed 20 October 2022

The best freshest food I've had at an Aisian restaurant! Very nice ambiance also.
The only negative I have is the General TSO which states it comes with broccoli, came out cold and barely heated. I mentioned this to the waitress and asked her to have it cooked and she microwaved it slightly and told me that it was a garnish that's why it wasn't cooked. Sorry, if you list it in the description of an entree, it isn't a garnish!

Date of visit: October 2022

Been to Lin's Asian Cafe? Share your experiences!