“A great little place in downtown Greer!”

The Bleu Porch Kitchen & Market
Ranked #14 of 169 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I hate fast food, but in Greer, that's what seems to dominate and finding something different is difficult. A friend and I have talked about going to the Bleu Porch since we saw it open, almost 2 years ago. Today we were trying to figure out where to go and she mentioned we should finally go try this place. Gosh, I wish we had tried it long ago! It was wonderful.

Finding a place with something "different" isn't as easy as one would think. The Bleu Porch delivered not only with the place itself being cute and cozy, but with the food. I had the Rockin Roast Beef, similar to a French Dip. The meat was plentiful, succulent and extremely tender - amazing! The broccoli salad was great, not heavily dressed with mayo, which I don't really like. My friend had the Hummingbird sandwich which she loved, along with fresh fruit. The desserts looked great but we had no more room to try, another time.

The service was wonderful, thanks for Leslie.

They are only open for lunch. The place was busy, all women, with exception of one (lucky) lone man. On a nice day, I would sit outside.

Happy to recommend. I look forward to returning soon!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We had lunch today at this adorable spot and it was phenomenal! We enjoyed the homemade chicken salad on house baked croissants, some great side dishes and shared a piece of carrot cake for our dessert! The service was great. Very attentive and helpful!

This is a busy place and now I know why!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We had heard some very good things about this restaurant. We ate there this week and were disappointed. Our server was friendly and efficient, but the fried green tomato BLT was disappointing. Our bread was not toasted. Apparently we should have asked but a BLT is normally served on toast. There was quite a lot of bacon on the sandwich but there was only one tomato. It was not particularly large either. It is served on rather large bread, so there was a large amount of bread with only lettuce and a little sauce left over. Do not think we will visit again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This place has excellent home baked breads & pastries of all kinds. I love their Quiche. Excellent deserts as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I had my wedding rehearsal at The Bleu Porch in May and it was amazing! The staff is wonderful and the food is wonderful!!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank adgosnell

Been to The Bleu Porch Kitchen & Market? Share your experiences!