“ Great prime rib sandwich”
Review of Copper River Grill

Copper River Grill
Ranked #19 of 169 Restaurants in Greer
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent prime rib sandwich. Very good and friendly service. The burgers are delicious as well. Quick and free refills on the drinks. A little dark but overall very nice atmosphere. Fair price.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Well, well... things have changed. What once was a great place for our family to eat has now become over priced. CR has never been "cheep eats" but we felt we got our moneys worth. You no longer get a salad with your meal. You must pay 3.99 on top of your already expensive meal. We love their chicken fingers in teriyaki sauce. The price has increased to 14.00 and if you want a salad with it it's going to cost you 18.00 and that is the least expensive thing on the menu. Sorry Copper River, if I pay 18.00 for a meal its not going to be chicken fingers. Our waitress explained to us that she was told to tell customers that they lowered the price on their meals to make it more affordable to add a salad. That is simply not true. Maybe other people will not care about the price increase and getting less with your meal but when you are paying the same price and having to pay extra for the salad ….No thank you. Maybe others will continue to see the value but it is simply not there for us any longer. Good luck!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has been in Greer for several years now. I have been several times and have always been disappointed. Now I never go here on my own but only when doing an office meeting or party, etc. I have yet to have a decent meal here. Ordered the potato soup one day and it was literally still cold from the fridge when I received it. I usually like bbq nachos but these are pathetic. You get a plate of chips with the chicken, etc just dumped in the middle. A soggy mess. I always steer clear of here unless it is an ultimatum (party).

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Most people go for the name, not the quality of food. For some reason it ALWAYS 100% of the time kills my stomach no matter what I eat there. Idk if it’s additives & preservatives in the salad or dressing or what the culprit is. Not fun.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

A mostly forgettable dining experience at this place set on a main road not far from Greensville airport.

I got the Copper River Burger with French Fries and a side Caesar salad. The side salad appeared first. It looked large enough to qualify as a main salad. The taste was mediocre at best. Loaded with cheese and mostly filled with blah, zero nutrition iceberg lettuce. Moreover it had Croutons sitting in it that were no longer crisp as they were drenched in dressing. The Croissant that was set on the side was even more yuck. Pretty poor marks for the Caesar salad.
The Burger arrived next. The only thing big about the burger was the size of it. Taste wise it was quite mediocre. The fried crispy onions on top of the burger was perhaps its only saving grace. The fries were so-so at best. I managed to woof it down with some ketchup on the side.
Service was not bad. The place looks interesting and kept up well. With tall ceilings it appears even more spacious than it already is.
Overall, quite an exercise in mediocrity. For a burger that they decided to apply the name of the restaurant this was a disappointment.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank kumarsivan

Been to Copper River Grill? Share your experiences!