“Delicious burgers and ice cream treats”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The food was good the service was excellent
The restaurant was clean . The burgers were especially juicy with a good flavor amd exceeded the quality of other similar restaurants.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

First time ever going to a Culvers. This place is so pretty! Love how they had pics on walls that were taken in Greer. Tried the 'deluxe butter burger' and it was delicious. My husband has been raving about the Reubens so I'll get that next time. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

2nd time in this restaurant since it opened. Was just as good as the 1st. Their burgers are huge, fresh & on delicious buns. Their custard ice cream is yummy. 1st time I tried it. Great texture!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We ate at Culver's for the first time this afternoon. The custard with strawberries was delicious. The double burgers were extremely greasy. I was surprised at the amount of grease that dropped off. The lettuce and tomato were fresh and tasty, but the bun isn't heated or toasted, so it adds little to the taste of the burgers. We'll go back for the custard.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

My hubby & I stopped for a cool treat on a very hot & humid day & we were not disappointed. The restaurant was so clean & even the restrooms smelled clean! I had a chocolate malt & he had a hot fudge sundae. Both were delicious. I am anticipating our next visit that will include other menu choices such as the burgers. We've heard they are great!

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!