“Too expensive”

Ranked #60 of 992 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2024

This place was super expensive for takeout. Was not impressed at all. 27 dollars for wonton soup and sesame chicken. I legit got 4 wontons and that was 8 dollars. Then I got 10 pieces of chicken for 17 dollars

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 19 February 2024 via mobile

Very unusual menu. My husband had the combination, lo mein dish and really enjoyed it. The wonton soup was very good and our server was very nice

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 9 January 2024 via mobile

I have seen some reviews talking about a Service Charge on their bills. We ate there today and there was no such Charge.
The food was really good and the service great

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 11 November 2023

My friend and I stopped in for lunch and to catch up on life. The server was very nice at first but became a pain. She did bring water, and we told her we'd let her know when we were ready to order. She kept coming back. When we finally ordered they brought the soup which is small in size. We had just started to try and enjoy our soup and the rest of the food came. The food is only average to start with, and cold it's not great at all. We'll think twice about coming back

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 4 November 2023

Had a late lunch here on a THU. I had the Happy Family, my wife had Sweet and Sour Chicken. Food always good here, hot, fresh tasting.

Date of visit: October 2023