“Outstanding!”
Review of Chophouse 47

Chophouse 47
Reserve with OpenTable
Chophouse 47 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 958 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$31 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pelham Road
Description: Winner of Wine Spectator’s acclaimed “Award of Excellence”, 10best “Top Restaurant” and OpenTable diners’ choice; Chophouse '47 has created a bustling, New York-style steakhouse experience. The menu features expertly broiled USDA prime aged beef, live Maine lobster and colossal shrimp cocktail; for dessert, share a gigantic table sized chocolate cake. Chophouse ’47 offers an extensive- well priced wine list, private event spaces, seating for large parties and seasonal patio dining.
Reviewed 11 March 2018

This was one of the best dining experiences in my recent times. The lobster was exquisite and the steak divine. Service impeccable. Do not forget a side of sauteed mushrooms and cheese mashed potatoes

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed eating at the bar. Nice ambiance. Steak was cooked great, shrimp cocktail good but our tomato and onion salad was a joke for what they charge. 2 pieces of tomato and 1, yes 1 piece of onion. Really? Didn’t know onions were such an expense....My husband and I split it so she rolls it out on the cart and has to split an onion slice in half. Just tacky! I understand food costs but get real. The man across the bar from us was a regular and said I only come here for drinks now cause they nickel and dime. They are living on BMW and Michelin expense accounts I guess.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I there for a special occasion. Our waiter was excellent and the food was perfectly prepared and delicious. It is expensive but worth it. It was a wonderful slow paced meal that was not rushed. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I decided to try this place due to the ages steak they serve and it did not disappoint! I ordered the filet and it was excellent! My wife got the small ribeye and I took a bite of that and wished I would have ordered that! The flavors are outstanding and even all the sides were very good! A must Go!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

My wife were craving a good steak. I mean a good steak. So we decided to give Chophouse 47 a try. We were not disappointed. The restaurant it self was nicely appointed. There was hint of cigar smell when we first walked in, but it didn't make it to the dining area for us. We were also there early - 5:30 pm. We had a couple of drinks and a crap appetizer. This led us to our delicious steaks. My wife had the petite filet and I had the large Filet. I know it's a crime we both order them medium well, not butterflied. We like a like darkness on the outside while keeping the middle pink. The steaks were delivered exactly as ordered and expected. We had the asparagus and baked potato as sides. Both were excellent as well. I would recommend the Chophouse to anyone - with the prices in mind. Great steaks.