“Delightful cafe and bakery”
Review of Strossner's

Strossner's
Ranked #9 of 107 Quick Bites in Greenville
Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

Amazing lunch with delicious shepards pie. It came with a small salad and a fresh roll. Everything was fresh and tasty. Came with zero knowledge of the place, and left delighted!

Date of visit: April 2022

Reviewed 13 March 2022

This is a wonderful place to get really good quiche and bakery goods. Found it a year ago and we are addicts now. Recently we had a casserole that wasn't up to their usual standards. I called, and the manager took care of it so wonderfully. When a place of business takes care of their customers well, and provides delicious food, you know you have found a great place to come.

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 14 December 2021 via mobile

My first visit to the #1 rated bakery cafe in Greenville did not disappoint.
Strossner’s was joyfully decorated for the Christmas holidays. You order your lunch at the counter and find a place to sit. For lunch I had the better than a bagel sandwich. It came with 2 cheese crackers, a side of fresh fruit salad and a creme de menthe cake square, their cake of the day. Everything was tasty. On the way out, I stopped at the nap and bought 2 pieces of cake to take with me.

Date of visit: December 2021
1  Thank MarikaAlthoff
Reviewed 29 August 2021

I first went into Strossner's to get a quiche. I found myself in a bakery of undisputed beauty. The cakes, the pastries, and yes the quiche. I went back with a friend for their lunch, and we were in our glory. Wonderful quiche, fresh fruit and a roll, for under $9. Everything is delicious.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 24 June 2021 via mobile

Strossner’s is like Panera but far better in quality and value. Half of the building is a full scale bakery and the other half is their cafe. Ordering is fast and friendly and in the time we walked to the pick up area, are order was done. We both had the Chicken Pot Pie which came with a delicious roll, small salad and two cheese biscuits. It was all very good and filling and only $8. Lunch took less than a half hour. The cakes and bakery looked great too. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2021