Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Renee F

Relaxing stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Feb 2023
We had an excellent stay at the Haywood Mall Hampton Inn in February 2023. Such a friendly staff, no problems at all, and a very quiet stay. We would certainly recommend it and stay again when we're back in the area.
Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mary Hush, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this review
Responded 24 May 2023
Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your stay with us we are always happy to share with our team that works so hard when guest compliment their efforts. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us.
$401
    $323
    $322
7.7 km from Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall
View more hotels in Greenville
All reviews haywood mall front desk the breakfast area off the highway great hotel breakfast staff convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2022 via mobile

We like HI and are rarely disappointed. Our stay wasn't terrible but not great. Also, it's a little overpriced. Check-in was fine. After two nights we asked for room change. Someone checked in next door. There were communicating doors and lots of noise. I learned now to request a room without shared doors. The personnel at the desk were helpful and accommodated our request for room change. The new room was missing a bedside lamp. The desk told me it was being repaired. Really? No replacement lamps? The pool was nice. Would be better with hot tub. The room design places the bed directly in front of air conditioner with non-adjustable vents. After blowing on my head at night I moved a chair in front to divert the air. There was no luggage rack and no alarm clock. I asked at desk and told they didn't have clocks anymore. Every HI I've ever stayed at had one. Really a hassle to check your phone in middle of night for time. The breakfast was mediocre. The eggs are some kind of egg product but tasteless. Two of our 3 days the hard boiled egg holder was empty. In all fairness I think the employees are stretched and multi-tasking. I still like HI but will skip this one my next trip to Greenville.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2022

Nice hotel. Modern and updated. Great location for local family members visiting in the area. Staff are friendly. Hotel is clean and safe. We live the included breakfast. We enjoy coming here every year.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 May 2022

This is your typical very good Hampton to stay at. It is snuggled in a very high commercial part of town, which makes it busy, but there's a lot of shopping close by if that's your thing. They did not honor my first-floor room request, and the bathroom fan didn't work, but other than that it is a very clean and quiet place to stay. The front desk staff were very helpful at check-in, but after that - they did not even acknowledge our comings and goings. I know this is not a big thing - but it stood out to me as odd because any other hotel we stay at always acknowledges when we pass by their front entrance desk. Even if the acknowledgement is only a glance with a smile.
It is tucked behind a tire store, and their street sign is hard to find because it is SO busy on the main street. But once you do know where it is - easy to get to.
Hamptons pre-processed hot breakfast leaves a lot to be desired, and at this stay we were going out every day anyway, so we went out for breakfast. So, I cannot comment on this hotels breakfast.
We did enjoy our stay here, but the next time we visit Greenville we will prolly look for a less busy part of town. Oh yeah - the room was flat out missing the table lamp, which left us with only ONE light in the room! The evening desk person was very quick to get us a desk lamp, so hats off to her for her help! Made me wonder how any hotel cleaning staff did not notice the missing lamp???

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank ReadyEddie2
Reviewed 26 March 2022 via mobile

This is an outstanding Hampton Inn one that is well kept well-maintained and has a super clean appearance inside and out. Front desk is very friendly and the rooms are spotless beds very comfy bathrooms are clean as well. We stayed one night chose a room on the fifth floor facing away from I 385 and we had absolutely no noise all evening. The breakfast area is well equipped well-stocked and kept meticulously clean by the breakfast staff. I would highly recommend this Hampton down to anyone traveling through Greenville.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2022

Typical Hampton Inn room - although with a much nicer than normal closet door (i.e. a wooden one not the typical cheap sheet metal flap). It is near a small plane airport and there is some occasional noise. Although located off the highway, the rooms facing away from the highway (even ones) no significant highway noise. Rooms with typical microwave, mini-frig, iron & board, in room coffee maker. No room safe. Bathroom - shower only, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, hairdryer.

Room tip: For quieter room get one facing away from the highway (even ones)
Date of stay: February 2022