“Nice breakfast venue on the Eastside”
Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
Ranked #166 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Stopped in for breakfast after mass with my wife, son and his girlfriend. Very attentive server and nice setting. We all had a different entrée. I had the 18 Wheeler and it was good -- their grits are yellow and very tasty. The French toast was average but the bacon was excellent. My wife tried the Dawnbreaker and opted for fruit instead of bread of any type.My son's friend tried the Hen Pen with potatoes and enjoyed it. My son opted for the Homestead with a side of bacon and cheese grits which he really liked.

Definitely a place we would return to. We timed it just right as there ws a wait when we left.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I had one of the best breakfasts here! I love their healthy menu! I thoroughly enjoyed by my breakfast banana split (consisted of 1 banana, strawberries, blueberries and vanilla Greek yogurt). I also enjoyed my min Greek goddess omelet (egg whites, spinach, olives, feta cheese, artichokes, tomatoes). It was just the right size and very delicious!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Was in area a couple years ago and the food and service was great. This time coffee was strong and tasted like it it had been setting. I would have told waitress before but once she took our order she disappeared. She comes back with order and I asked for fresh coffee and I got lectured and told that it was dark coffee and that was the only coffee they were serving that day. All this after 25 minute wait for food with place 3/4 empty. I had asked for rye toast and sunny side eggs I got their std English muffin cold and barely toasted and eggs over hard. Now when I was young I actually worked as a waiter. I always checked my order before I left the pickup area. She offered to replace the muffin with toast but after being lectured about the coffee and knowing all the bad things that can happen to your food before they deliver it I declined the offer. They were so generous that they took the coffee off my bill. I consider them to be way overpriced for the quality of food that I received personally. I will also never come back. Management needs to send in some secret shoppers or maybe they are established and just don’t care anymore.

1  Thank AquaRhino
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This place is very busy on a Saturday morning but worth the wait! The coffee is delicious and the food is great. The servers are very nice and take good care of you. If you like breakfast, this place is for you!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

First experience was great! 15-20 minute wait for two turned out to be about 8 minutes. It seems tables turn over very fast, or at least on Sunday mornings. The waiting area can be a bit crowded when it's cold outside. The food is great! I prefer any of the omelets. Food comes out quick, portions are big and the service is always spot on. I find myself here at least once a week. Best bang for your buck for a sit down breakfast on this side of town.