“Worst service ever - Could not place an order on web and phone took forever!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great American Cookies
Ranked #14 of 19 Bakeries in Greenville
Description: What started with a generations-old family Cookie Cake recipe in 1977 with only the best premium ingredients, Great American Cookies is the sweet spot for happiness and joy. We are still the home of the original Cookie Cake, just re-imagined with life’s sweet moments as our inspiration. Passionate bakers are devoted to hand-crafting fresh-baked Cookies, Double Doozies, and of course our custom-designed original Cookie Cakes. With bakeries across the country, in your neighborhood, and treats available for delivery right to your door, the sweet spot is always close to home.
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I tried to order some cookies for my son to pick up from their store in Greenville (he is at ECU). I tried the website. No luck. Every time I select Pickup as my purchase option, it asks for an address but does nothing when I enter one. I then tried to call the store. I was in the queue for more than 20 minutes, with the most annoying hold music ever and no one ever answered. I tried the toll free number with the same results. Basically, there was no way I could order cookies! I would almost be that I could have hopped in my car and made the 1 1/2 hour drive and no one would have actually answered the phone. What a waste of time! I guess I'll spend my money elsewhere.

(Update, after about 25 mins finally got through. It's a centralized call center. They were rushed and not personable. They told me that I can't call the store directly. Got to place an order but not a good experience.)

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017

They often have groupon deals so we like to use them for birthday cakes. Always do a good job and the cakes look amazing.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I ordered a cookie cake that tasted very good and was just what I needed, however, the prices were so high!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2014

They are good cookies but over priced and really high in calories and sugar for the average person. they are addicting but the price does stop the average person

Date of visit: May 2014