“Japanese Food for the Win! ”

Sushi-masa Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #101 of 1,009 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I went here tonight for the first time. The service was great and the stir fried vegetables, and vegetable tempura were delicious.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 11 January 2018

This place is run by real Japanese people They are friendly helpfull and the food is very good. The sushi is fresh made by mutiple chefs behind a Sushi bar. There also a sign where they write down the real Japanese dishes. This time we tried the fish cheek.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We go here often. We know the staff by first name. We do NOT go for our relationships with the staff but for the FOOD. It is excellent. This place stays busy and there's a good reason for it. Japanese patrons are always there. They KNOW where to find the best Japanese food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Japanese food and Sushi are one of my favorite foods. We visited many places here in Greenville and Sushi Masa rates quite high on my list of good Japanese food. I actually have not yet found one better than this place. Their sushi, sashimi, and the Bento box meals are consistently delicious. The service is also great and the meals are served quickly considering the sushi and sashimi are made to order. I was there two days in a row last week and enjoyed the meals I ordered. I'm so glad that they are now open for lunch!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017

This is truly a hidden gem in Greenville that we have been coming to since it first opened. It's short on atmosphere but the excellent Japanese food makes up for the spartan appearances. Diners are usually 50% Asian, which reinforces my take on the food. The sushi is arguably the best in Greenville and the gyoza is also wonderful. In fact, my wife and I have yet to order a dish here that we didn't like. We will keep coming as long as the food is good and the wait staff polite and knowledgeable.

Date of visit: June 2017