“New hidden restaurant downtown.”

Tupelo Honey Southern Kitchen & Bar
Get food delivered
Ranked #24 of 1,036 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tupelo Honey Southern Kitchen & Bar located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina is a revival of Southern foods and traditions rooted in the Carolina Mountains we call home. Our restaurant serves scratch-made & responsibly sourced Southern food for brun
Reviewed 30 May 2024 via mobile

Exploring Greenvile and heard this restaurant was interesting. Had lunch, I had chicken and biscuits, was very good, wife had avocado sandwich with salad and friends split a chicken sandwich, also good . Biscuits were to die for! Friendly service.

Reviewed 27 May 2024

Very good brunch! Had reservations for seven; was seated in a timely manner. Food order was taken in a timely manner, but it took a while for the food to be brought to our table. Once our food arrived, you could tell that some of the plates were sitting under the heat lamp waiting for the other orders to be ready; some of the food was lukewarm - could have been sent back to be remade/rewarmed. Overall a great experience!

Reviewed 22 May 2024

Definitely will be back!! We went during Artsphere and the restaurant was busy. We were able to sit at the bar for dinner. Food was really good and looking forward to our next visit.
Loved the: Cast Iron Pork and gumbo!

Reviewed 19 May 2024

Totally mortified it’s taken me so long to give this review. I had the pleasure of visiting Tupelo Honey on my last full day in downtown Greenville (from Dublin, Ireland) and wish I had found it on my first. It was a rainy Sunday and my boyfriend, and I came here on his recommendation as he had been several times before. We had the world’s most fabulous server, a friendly, funny and very efficient fella by the name of Clay, he ensured we always had drinks, wasn’t remotely put out by my fussiness (I adore eggs benedict but need gravy with fried chicken)… nothing was a problem and he smiled throughout… a real pleasure on a rainy day! The food itself was really delicious, it was the first time I understood why people order grits… we had the goats cheese ones and they were divine! I will definitely be back in the next few weeks when I am back in Greenville and I am looking forward to it already!

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 10 May 2024

Amazing food and great time to celebrate a graduation with family , excellent service , and great food! Thank you! Best biscuits ever