“Brunch”

Get food delivered
Ranked #24 of 1,036 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tupelo Honey Southern Kitchen & Bar located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina is a revival of Southern foods and traditions rooted in the Carolina Mountains we call home. Our restaurant serves scratch-made & responsibly sourced Southern food for brun
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

You must go and eat the French toast with blueberries and whipped butter. Make a reservation, or sit at the bar!

Reviewed 25 October 2020

After checking into our Hotel, Aloft and traveling all day this was a perfect choice. Food was awesome as service was slow with only a table outside and just a few inside during a late lunch hour. Had to place empty drink glasses to notify server we need refills. Basically once food was delivered he was not attentive to any needs.

2  Thank RTAM1
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Serious mistake: I forgot to take photos! Without the photos you might not believe what a fantastic meal we had! Bad me🙁, but I’ll try to do my wordy best!

After sampling beer at Pour Tap Room, sampling beer (see review) we sauntered to Tupelo Honey cafe for dinner.

Our friend who lives here offered up several restaurants for dinner, but wechose Tupelo because we craved southern food, that we don’t get west of the Mississippi.

Our waiters were friendly, helpful and prompt with our drinks and food.

Nice wine, beer and mixed drinks, reasonably priced.

The dinner menu had everything I had been dreaming of having for dinner, but it was difficult to limit how much we ordered! For appetizers we devoured fried pickles, crispy Brussel sprouts and fried green tomatoes with grits. ALL SCRUMPTIOUS!!! Particularly the grits, which were actually the best I have ever had. I’m sorry I didn’t think to order extra to take home with us.

The appetizers could have been enough for dinner, had we any restraint. We went on to order fried chicken with mashed potatoes plus a beet, pecan and goat cheese salad that we all shared. Devoured it all and savored every bite.

The only temperance we showed was by not ordering dessert!

Don’t miss this restaurant if you live in or visit Greenville!

2  Thank edieann
Reviewed 6 October 2020

We went on a Saturday morning...get reservations (we did and were glad). Food was good and choices were numerous. It was on par with other breakfast places...

2  Thank Eric W
Reviewed 13 September 2020

I know COVID-19 brings stress to all of us, but WOW. My wife and I will never try Tupelo Honey again. We walked into the restaurant (with the mandatory masks on) and instead of being greeted with a helpful, "how can we help you" we were met with a surly "what do you want" by the young woman at the reservations desk. We responded with a surprised " we would like to dine here". She looked at us and told us it would be a two-hour wait. I realize COVID-19 brings 50% capacity to restaurants, but really? So, we walked across the courtyard and dined at Sassafras Southern Bistro. they were very friendly and the food was great.

Date of visit: September 2020