“Lunch Time”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pelham Road
Description: Bacon Bros. Public House is an innovative gastropub. The seasonally driven menu of the East Greenville restaurant offers a delicious selection of small plates and entrees, with items priced for all diners. The decor is warm and rustic with a dining room that features reused wooden pallets, an element that compliments Chef Gray's passion for sustainability. Diners can catch a glimpse of the curing chamber, where menu items like the Bastardo Salami, Coppa Ham and Bresola are seasoned and aged to perfection. Simply put, Bacon Bros. Is a great place for a relaxed dining experience with friends and family, or to meet for small bites and a craft beer or glass of wine after work.
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Great place to get a good burger or any smoked meats. They have some very good house made BBQ sauce and hot sauce. Please very careful with the scorpion sauce.
Also be prepared to blow you diet or get a to go box to enjoy the rest of your food at home.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

First time visit. Located off I-85 in a strip center. Locally sourced farm to table etc.
Seating tables,booths,bar and some outdoor tables. Friendly staff. Prices are very reasonable. Casual dress. Dishes from burgers, sandwiches, salads, steak and a nightly special. I had the oxtail special as did my guest. Oxtail Ragu with mushrooms picked that day. Pasta and bacon marmalade. $21.00.
Really nice dish.

1  Thank Q5820YDrobertp
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Well this is the second time I've been here.And still not Impressed . Food is way over priced for what you get.And still not that tasteful.Noisy like being in an echo chamber.The chairs will hurt your back and your butt.Service the kid was more worried about every body else at the table drinking wine and mix drinks than me I was drinking Tea since I was the driver.So I would say go some where else !!!

1  Thank SorrellPhoto
Reviewed 26 August 2018

My wife and I finally decided to try Bacon Brothers Public House and I have heard a few people say they like the place. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my wife had the Reuben sandwich. the waiter was great. When the sandwiches were delivered they looked impressive. The Pulled Pork sandwich was piled high with large chunks of pork then two onion rings and finally coleslaw all on a nice bun. The Reuben sandwich was large and looked delicious with corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Russian dressing. You notice I said chunks of pulled pork, there isn't much pulling done. The chunks are about 3/4" in diameter and 3" long and somewhat dry. Trying to bite though several chunks of this pork was not possible for me so I had to remove the pork and cut it up to eat it. I will say that the pork had a very good smoky flavor that I liked. I had a side of onion rings that they must make in house that were great. My wife had the Reuben which had a lot of sauerkraut on it compared to meat. My wife really likes Reubens but didn't care much for this one because it hade too much sauerkraut, seemed salty and a shortage of Russian dressing on it. She traded me half of her Rueben for three of my onion rings which she really liked. I must say I liked the Reuben quite a bit. The sauerkraut that seemed more like cabbage really had great flavor on it. it may have been a little salty but I liked it that way but a little more dressing would have been nice. I guess I should add in that they are a little pricy. Reuben $14, Pulled Pork Sandwich $12 and $16 for an 8oz Hamburger. We were there on Saturday and they serve a Sunday Brunch Menu also because they aren't open on Sunday. Not all Good and Not all Bad.

1  Thank Ray C
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling through Greenville (our new favorite town) and stopped for the night off 85. The hotel clerk recommended Bacon Brothers and, even though I am not currently eating meat, decided to try it. There aren’t many non-meat options but I had the cornmeal mahi-mahi and it was fabulous, served on top of spicy bean and corn medley. The presentation was quite nice and it was absolutely delicious - very flavorful, not salty, and the fish was cooked perfectly. We came in late and sat at the bar which was quite lively and the bartender, Brian, was excellent - very accommodating, friendly and entertaining. We will definitely return.