“Not mainstream BBQ, but interesting”

Bacon Bros Public House
Ranked #38 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pelham Road
Description: Bacon Bros. Public House is an innovative gastropub. The seasonally driven menu of the East Greenville restaurant offers a delicious selection of small plates and entrees, with items priced for all diners. The decor is warm and rustic with a dining room that features reused wooden pallets, an element that compliments Chef Gray's passion for sustainability. Diners can catch a glimpse of the curing chamber, where menu items like the Bastardo Salami, Coppa Ham and Bresola are seasoned and aged to perfection. Simply put, Bacon Bros. Is a great place for a relaxed dining experience with friends and family, or to meet for small bites and a craft beer or glass of wine after work.
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Our group personally liked the Bacon Bros take on BBQ, but it is not mainstream. Particularly enjoyed the choices of draught beers and very nice and attentive staff, particularly the bartenders. Be warned about the dust they sprinkle on the deviled eggs.....unless you really like hot, this may be too much. Overall, their food is consistently good and we have been back several times over the past couple of years.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Had the brisket sandwich. Great flavor.. little fatty. Good choice of local beers and liquor. Staff was friendly.. nice and laid back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We came here because we heard mixed reviews about the place and wanted to try it for ourselves. I personally had the pork sandwich which I thoroughly enjoyed, except it was nothing I hadn’t had before. My husband got the shrimp and grits and it was WAY over salted. We also got the collard greens and they were way too spicy. It was a good meal, but i definitely feel everything was overpriced for what you get. When I am paying over $10 bucks for a meal and all I get is potato chips and I have to pay more for an actual side item? That was a bit disappointing. Good but overpriced.

2  Thank turokl
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second time to Bacon Bros and it did not disappoint. I recommend first off that you make reservations. We did not and the wait was about 30 minutes. Not bad but reservations are highly recommended.

We had a drink while waiting. Of course I had a beer first. My #1 partner in crime had a wit Collins. Nice and refreshing.

Our server was on point. Knew her menu to include beer very well. She made he tight amount of “checks” on us.

Menu has great selections. You must try the pimento cheese with bacon. TO DIE FOR!! We had the New York strip and salt/pepper brisket. Both very well prepared. The brisket was so tender. No knife required. I also suggest the yams. Amazing.

If you like whiskey or bourbon you need to request the list. You will not be disappointed.

Price is very good for food/quantity. Quality superb. Service excellent. Atmosphere great for this type of food.

I highly recommend.

Cheers!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

The Meat board was excellent. The burgers are great. Wait staff was friendly and very helpful. Good beer and bounron selection.