Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Chris G

BUGS IN OUR BEDS

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Jun 2024
Had bugs in our beds (room 105) and woke up with bites all over our legs and feet. Took a picture of the bug and it matched BED BUG images on Google. We let the hotel know immediately and an email of the pic was sent to the manager. No response from the manager until 3 days later. His email stated the hotel would give us points for multiple nights we had to pay at another hotel and he would call me the following day. No call or any further emails from the hotel. If this is how they handle problems with customers, I wonder how they address the issue with the bugs in their hotel.
Date of stay: May 2024
    $408
    $421
2.0 km from Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
View more hotels in Greenville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2024

I cannot in good conscience recommend Econolodge to anyone after the abhorrent treatment my friend received at the hands of a blatantly racist front desk associate. Despite being in desperate need of shelter during a rainstorm, my African American friend was met with disdain and prejudice. The front desk associate not only denied him a room but also stripped him of his dignity with her belittling and berating demeanor. It's appalling that in this day and age, such blatant discrimination still exists. Econolodge should be ashamed of allowing such behavior to represent their brand. Discrimination has no place in hospitality, and until Econolodge addresses this issue, I will not support their establishment.

Room tip: Don’t stay
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2024

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. First problem was there would be days where the housekeeper didn’t even clean the room just would skip my room weather I was in it or not. I constantly had to ask for toilet paper, new sheets, and pillow cases. The general manager the Indian guy gives just anyone hotel room keys . I had someone try to enter my room with a room key that worked and I did not authorize it nor was the person anywhere on my booking reservation. He is a bitter man who just this morning called my room repeatedly bc an unwanted guest wanted in the room he then kept knocking at my door and THREATENED ME who has been nothing but pleasant and has been staying here for weeks with no problem
to kick me out and to call the police to escort me off property just because the unwanted guest was causing a scene when any normal person would call the police and escort the guy with no reservation there off the property . It blows my mind the lack of respect and professionalism this manager has. He is def in the wrong field and should be fired. I had to call corporate and my case is being escalated . Not worth the cheap price I promise . There is also heavy police activity at this specific hotel I have seen multiple guests being handcuffed and arrested at this location during my stay

Room tip: DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. First problem was there would be days where the housekeeper didn’t even clean room and Indian mgr was rude
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2023

When it’s “Econo” you can’t really expect nice. Towels were tiny, shampoo was terrible, no conditioner, soap was good, water was hot, bed was comfortable and the room was clean, pillows were not good, no breakfast. The aircon was on high when I arrived and the room was freezing but I turned on the heat snd it became comfortable. I asked for late checkout and they gave me an hour but when I put up a do not disturb sign the cleaners knocked anyway. For the price it was acceptable, not exceptional.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2023

Walked into the bathroom shortly after arrival to make sure it was at least okay & was greeted by a live roach in the sink.
Air conditioner was very loud and noisy. Made a constant annoying squeaky sound. There is no closet, just a couple of hangers on a hook in the corner beside the desk. No breakfast, just coffee. Staff wasn't friendly or helpful. There were no luggage carts available to bring our bags in on so we had to make several trips. Did the job for just a place to lay our heads for the night.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2022

Room not facing the highway was exceptionally quiet. Room was warn and had old stains, but was clean. Bed good. Refrigerator and microwave worked well. Bathroom layout good. Water temperature and pressure were very good. Staff friendly and helpful.

Room tip: get room on non-interstate side
Date of stay: September 2022