Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rae R

Do not stay . Manager is rude and unprofessional

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Feb 2024
DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. First problem was there would be days where the housekeeper didn’t even clean the room just would skip my room weather I was in it or not. I constantly had to ask for toilet paper, new sheets, and pillow cases. The general manager the Indian guy gives just anyone hotel room keys . I had someone try to enter my room with a room key that worked and I did not authorize it nor was the person anywhere on my booking reservation. He is a bitter man who just this morning called my room repeatedly bc an unwanted guest wanted in the room he then kept knocking at my door and THREATENED ME who has been nothing but pleasant and has been staying here for weeks with no problem
to kick me out and to call the police to escort me off property just because the unwanted guest was causing a scene when any normal person would call the police and escort the guy with no reservation there off the property . It blows my mind the lack of respect and professionalism this manager has. He is def in the wrong field and should be fired. I had to call corporate and my case is being escalated . Not worth the cheap price I promise . There is also heavy police activity at this specific hotel I have seen multiple guests being handcuffed and arrested at this location during my stay
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. First problem was there would be days where the housekeeper didn’t...
Trip type: Travelled solo
    $190
    $183
6.8 km from Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
View more hotels in Greenville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2023

When it’s “Econo” you can’t really expect nice. Towels were tiny, shampoo was terrible, no conditioner, soap was good, water was hot, bed was comfortable and the room was clean, pillows were not good, no breakfast. The aircon was on high when I arrived and the room was freezing but I turned on the heat snd it became comfortable. I asked for late checkout and they gave me an hour but when I put up a do not disturb sign the cleaners knocked anyway. For the price it was acceptable, not exceptional.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2023

Walked into the bathroom shortly after arrival to make sure it was at least okay & was greeted by a live roach in the sink.
Air conditioner was very loud and noisy. Made a constant annoying squeaky sound. There is no closet, just a couple of hangers on a hook in the corner beside the desk. No breakfast, just coffee. Staff wasn't friendly or helpful. There were no luggage carts available to bring our bags in on so we had to make several trips. Did the job for just a place to lay our heads for the night.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2022

Room not facing the highway was exceptionally quiet. Room was warn and had old stains, but was clean. Bed good. Refrigerator and microwave worked well. Bathroom layout good. Water temperature and pressure were very good. Staff friendly and helpful.

Room tip: get room on non-interstate side
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 11 August 2022

The room was clean and conveniently located in the location I was visiting. The office staff was amiable and helpful. The bed was comfortable and though I was close to a major highway the noise was muted. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 2 January 2022

I'm on my 1st cross-country vacation...1800 miles from home. I book a hotel through Hotwires Hot Rate deals. Made the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival. When I checked in with my email confirmation and proof of stay already pulled from my bank account, I was informed they had overbooked and my reservation was cancelled. I immediately called Hotwire. They put me on hold while they contacted the hotel. This call did take place as I returned to the hotel lobby to listen in and confirm it did! Hotwire let them know that I had confirmation the day before! Abe was back on the line with me within 3 minutes. He found me a similar hotel with the same amenities within a mile and a half. The price was appropriately $65 more including taxes. I was not billed a cent more than what I had already paid! Hotwire absorbed these costs. The hotel we were directed to was MUCH nicer. Abe was very professional, helpful, and empathetic to our plight. We couldn't have expected anything more than what Abe did. The room is wonderful!
Thanks Abe!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple