Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
Choice Hotels
$146
Save with Choice Privileges
Hotels.com
C C

Eh, Econ-okay

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Oct 2023
When it’s “Econo” you can’t really expect nice. Towels were tiny, shampoo was terrible, no conditioner, soap was good, water was hot, bed was comfortable and the room was clean, pillows were not good, no breakfast. The aircon was on high when I arrived and the room was freezing but I turned on the heat snd it became comfortable. I asked for late checkout and they gave me an hour but when I put up a do not disturb sign the cleaners knocked anyway. For the price it was acceptable, not exceptional.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • BestWestern.com
    $157
5.4 km from Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
View more hotels in Greenville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2023

Walked into the bathroom shortly after arrival to make sure it was at least okay & was greeted by a live roach in the sink.
Air conditioner was very loud and noisy. Made a constant annoying squeaky sound. There is no closet, just a couple of hangers on a hook in the corner beside the desk. No breakfast, just coffee. Staff wasn't friendly or helpful. There were no luggage carts available to bring our bags in on so we had to make several trips. Did the job for just a place to lay our heads for the night.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2022

Room not facing the highway was exceptionally quiet. Room was warn and had old stains, but was clean. Bed good. Refrigerator and microwave worked well. Bathroom layout good. Water temperature and pressure were very good. Staff friendly and helpful.

Room tip: get room on non-interstate side
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 11 August 2022

The room was clean and conveniently located in the location I was visiting. The office staff was amiable and helpful. The bed was comfortable and though I was close to a major highway the noise was muted. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 2 January 2022

I'm on my 1st cross-country vacation...1800 miles from home. I book a hotel through Hotwires Hot Rate deals. Made the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival. When I checked in with my email confirmation and proof of stay already pulled from my bank account, I was informed they had overbooked and my reservation was cancelled. I immediately called Hotwire. They put me on hold while they contacted the hotel. This call did take place as I returned to the hotel lobby to listen in and confirm it did! Hotwire let them know that I had confirmation the day before! Abe was back on the line with me within 3 minutes. He found me a similar hotel with the same amenities within a mile and a half. The price was appropriately $65 more including taxes. I was not billed a cent more than what I had already paid! Hotwire absorbed these costs. The hotel we were directed to was MUCH nicer. Abe was very professional, helpful, and empathetic to our plight. We couldn't have expected anything more than what Abe did. The room is wonderful!
Thanks Abe!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2021

where do I even begin? I think sleeping on rat poop would've been better than that room. It says you have to be 18 to be considered an adult here, and I'm 20, so tell me how they wouldn't let me get the room I already paid for. I had to wait for my older girlfriend to get here so we could go inside. I paid for a double bed, and when I got into the room, it was literally the size of a shoebox with one bed. There was no water pressure, bugs were crawling around all over, the toilet was flooded with poop all over, and the room service lady tried to get me switched into another room because she said she felt terrible for me. Still, the lady at the front desk wouldn't even let me do that. I have to wait for my girlfriend to get here again so she can change it for me.

Date of stay: October 2021