Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ginny A
Hereford, Arizona

Ask for quiet side

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Sept 2022
Room not facing the highway was exceptionally quiet. Room was warn and had old stains, but was clean. Bed good. Refrigerator and microwave worked well. Bathroom layout good. Water temperature and pressure were very good. Staff friendly and helpful.
Date of stay: September 2022
Room Tip: get room on non-interstate side
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
$219
  • Priceline
6.8 km from Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
View more hotels in Greenville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2022

The room was clean and conveniently located in the location I was visiting. The office staff was amiable and helpful. The bed was comfortable and though I was close to a major highway the noise was muted. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 2 January 2022

I'm on my 1st cross-country vacation...1800 miles from home. I book a hotel through Hotwires Hot Rate deals. Made the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival. When I checked in with my email confirmation and proof of stay already pulled from my bank account, I was informed they had overbooked and my reservation was cancelled. I immediately called Hotwire. They put me on hold while they contacted the hotel. This call did take place as I returned to the hotel lobby to listen in and confirm it did! Hotwire let them know that I had confirmation the day before! Abe was back on the line with me within 3 minutes. He found me a similar hotel with the same amenities within a mile and a half. The price was appropriately $65 more including taxes. I was not billed a cent more than what I had already paid! Hotwire absorbed these costs. The hotel we were directed to was MUCH nicer. Abe was very professional, helpful, and empathetic to our plight. We couldn't have expected anything more than what Abe did. The room is wonderful!
Thanks Abe!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2021

where do I even begin? I think sleeping on rat poop would've been better than that room. It says you have to be 18 to be considered an adult here, and I'm 20, so tell me how they wouldn't let me get the room I already paid for. I had to wait for my older girlfriend to get here so we could go inside. I paid for a double bed, and when I got into the room, it was literally the size of a shoebox with one bed. There was no water pressure, bugs were crawling around all over, the toilet was flooded with poop all over, and the room service lady tried to get me switched into another room because she said she felt terrible for me. Still, the lady at the front desk wouldn't even let me do that. I have to wait for my girlfriend to get here again so she can change it for me.

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2021 via mobile

One night stay while traveling . Room was clean and everything you need to stay for a night or more . After reading so many bad reviews for hotels in the Carolinas , it’s scary trying to find a clean place with no bedbugs , no strange smell , scary people hanging out in the parking lot , weed or smokey smell in room , etc . Even the more expensive hotels have bad reviews .

It’s sad because I love the Carolinas where I grew up and miss so much, now living in Las Vegas for so long . The only complaint I have is my hairdryer didn’t work , so I went to my son’s room next door and used his . The lady at the check in counter was nice and she let us check the room before checking in . The bed was comfortable and air conditioning was cool and not loud . No microwave , but mini fridge , coffee maker , TV with DirectTV , safe , phone , alarm clock .

Not a 5 Diamond Resort like I work at in Las Vegas , but I definitely recommend for a stay . I got a great price on Priceline of $56 with taxes included per room . Luggage carts by front door and restaurants close by . Top Golf across the street .

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Never coming back. This place needs to be S H U T D O W N! Elevator hasn't been serviced since 2018 < or >. Place is not up to code. Really looks like some shady things are going on at this place. Faulty wiring. Rooms are not sound-proof. I Step in the shower, and I'm freighted that I may, possibly, FALL through the ceiling of the room that's underneath me. I could hear every neighbor. Up above me. Next to me. And even the ones' across the hall! This is seriously, ridiculous. Who, in the state of, South Carolina, ALLOWED this place to be 'Open for Business'?!

Room tip: Look somewhere else. Its a low price for a reason!
Date of stay: September 2021