Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Elijah H

Not it

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Oct 2021
where do I even begin? I think sleeping on rat poop would've been better than that room. It says you have to be 18 to be considered an adult here, and I'm 20, so tell me how they wouldn't let me get the room I already paid for. I had to wait for my older girlfriend to get here so we could go inside. I paid for a double bed, and when I got into the room, it was literally the size of a shoebox with one bed. There was no water pressure, bugs were crawling around all over, the toilet was flooded with poop all over, and the room service lady tried to get me switched into another room because she said she felt terrible for me. Still, the lady at the front desk wouldn't even let me do that. I have to wait for my girlfriend to get here again so she can change it for me.
Date of stay: October 2021
  • Wyndham
    $219
6.8 km from Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
View more hotels in Greenville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2021 via mobile

One night stay while traveling . Room was clean and everything you need to stay for a night or more . After reading so many bad reviews for hotels in the Carolinas , it’s scary trying to find a clean place with no bedbugs , no strange smell , scary people hanging out in the parking lot , weed or smokey smell in room , etc . Even the more expensive hotels have bad reviews .

It’s sad because I love the Carolinas where I grew up and miss so much, now living in Las Vegas for so long . The only complaint I have is my hairdryer didn’t work , so I went to my son’s room next door and used his . The lady at the check in counter was nice and she let us check the room before checking in . The bed was comfortable and air conditioning was cool and not loud . No microwave , but mini fridge , coffee maker , TV with DirectTV , safe , phone , alarm clock .

Not a 5 Diamond Resort like I work at in Las Vegas , but I definitely recommend for a stay . I got a great price on Priceline of $56 with taxes included per room . Luggage carts by front door and restaurants close by . Top Golf across the street .

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Never coming back. This place needs to be S H U T D O W N! Elevator hasn't been serviced since 2018 < or >. Place is not up to code. Really looks like some shady things are going on at this place. Faulty wiring. Rooms are not sound-proof. I Step in the shower, and I'm freighted that I may, possibly, FALL through the ceiling of the room that's underneath me. I could hear every neighbor. Up above me. Next to me. And even the ones' across the hall! This is seriously, ridiculous. Who, in the state of, South Carolina, ALLOWED this place to be 'Open for Business'?!

Room tip: Look somewhere else. Its a low price for a reason!
Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sarahlI2320IE
Reviewed 25 April 2021

beds were okay shower head pressure way to hard no one had masks on people around trying to break into cars and selling and buying drugs it was just horrible crackheads all around the place i do not recommend if you are with your family.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

Highly disappointed. Originally checked into a dirty/musky room... pizza boxes with crust in them sprite bottles, half used rolls of toilet paper. Different room, bathtub disgusting with flakes of something brown in it, mold on tub. NO drink machines working, one wasn’t even on and operating and the other took the money. No breakfast, whatsoever. Q

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 10 May 2020

I booked a stay here, as I have done previously, through Booking.com.This unfortunately, is a Bad Review about the events that went on this morning on Saturday 5/9/2020. I reserved an additional night because I wanted rest before going out of town again. When I got off work at 6:30 a.m, I went to the front desk to let the front desk know I will booked an additional stay (was a black woman) She verified my reservation and asked was I gonna be using the same card on file? I confirmed to her that I will be. She printed out the damaged property terms and conditions sheet to initial 2x’s and sign, as well as asked me how many key cards I needed, and handed me a new keycard for my room. Well I go to sleep but I am shortly interrupted by aggressive knocking at my door. I get up throw on some clothes and it’s housekeeping (Mexican rude lady) She saying something about she doesn’t have paper’s confirming me staying here...I informed her that I booked additional night and then she says something else that I wasn’t able to make out. I asked for a towel and wash cloth and she handed it to me and I went back to sleep.
Now the second time I’m interrupted by a even louder more aggressive knock at around 11 a.m by some girl (white lady with blonde hair) she is speaking rude as hell to me and acting unprofessional as hell. She’s telling me that “We have your reservation but You Didn’t Pay so You need to come down here and take care of this payment right now!!! ”.(in a demanding ass tone, as if I am not grown!) I go down to the front to confront this lady to tell her that I went through all this with the black lady earlier this morning, she is giving me the nastiest attitude and saying that I didn’t and I asked why would I have an additional keycard than...this girl than tells me my number on file is invalid because she tried calling me twice about the matter. Uhmmm....I work at night so I have it set to DND, she needs to learn the difference between the number no longer being in service and calls being forwarded to Voicemail. Once again I had to sign this sheet of paper and get handed a 3rd keycard to the room. To say I am frustrated, highly upset, disappointed, irate, and just beyond in dissatisfied is an understatement. I have always felt good about staying at this hotel but today it has really put a disgusting taste in my mouth. I feel that every single person from the time I originally communicated with up to the little blonde no brains little girl needs to get fired because obviously nobody is doing their job right. All of this could have been avoided had the First Lady done what she was supposed to be doing. The housekeeper lady needs to learn English if she gonna try and act like someone is really trying to hold a hotel room hostage!! An that blonde little girl...she doesn’t need to work for this type of establishment if she can’t act like a professional with common sense because had I been someone else.....she would have been dealt with. At this time I don’t want to stay here ever again and usually I leave this hotel a great review, but today Nope! I have already contacted Corporate and Booking.com about this matter, which this property should hear from someone real soon. I am pretty sure since there’s cameras around this property, they can pull up everything from 6:30 am - 11:30 am to confirm everything that I stated above. I hope nobody ever gets embarrassed like I did and this matter gets handled expeditiously.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
B8340FZmarkp, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2020

Dear Ms Robinson:
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the way our hotel staff went around from renewing your stay and then the subsequent mishaps. I will share every word on your review with all our staff to make this hotel a better place than what you found it to be. Thank you for your call and sincerely hoping that you have accepted my resolution. Mark P, GM.