Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sarah L

This is the WORST/TERRIBLE hotel in this area!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Sept 2021
Never coming back. This place needs to be S H U T D O W N! Elevator hasn't been serviced since 2018 < or >. Place is not up to code. Really looks like some shady things are going on at this place. Faulty wiring. Rooms are not sound-proof. I Step in the shower, and I'm freighted that I may, possibly, FALL through the ceiling of the room that's underneath me. I could hear every neighbor. Up above me. Next to me. And even the ones' across the hall! This is seriously, ridiculous. Who, in the state of, South Carolina, ALLOWED this place to be 'Open for Business'?!
Date of stay: September 2021
Room Tip: Look somewhere else. Its a low price for a reason!
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • Wyndham
    $191
6.8 km from Econo Lodge Inn and Suites
View more hotels in Greenville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

beds were okay shower head pressure way to hard no one had masks on people around trying to break into cars and selling and buying drugs it was just horrible crackheads all around the place i do not recommend if you are with your family.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

Highly disappointed. Originally checked into a dirty/musky room... pizza boxes with crust in them sprite bottles, half used rolls of toilet paper. Different room, bathtub disgusting with flakes of something brown in it, mold on tub. NO drink machines working, one wasn’t even on and operating and the other took the money. No breakfast, whatsoever. Q

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2020

I booked a stay here, as I have done previously, through Booking.com.This unfortunately, is a Bad Review about the events that went on this morning on Saturday 5/9/2020. I reserved an additional night because I wanted rest before going out of town again. When I got off work at 6:30 a.m, I went to the front desk to let the front desk know I will booked an additional stay (was a black woman) She verified my reservation and asked was I gonna be using the same card on file? I confirmed to her that I will be. She printed out the damaged property terms and conditions sheet to initial 2x’s and sign, as well as asked me how many key cards I needed, and handed me a new keycard for my room. Well I go to sleep but I am shortly interrupted by aggressive knocking at my door. I get up throw on some clothes and it’s housekeeping (Mexican rude lady) She saying something about she doesn’t have paper’s confirming me staying here...I informed her that I booked additional night and then she says something else that I wasn’t able to make out. I asked for a towel and wash cloth and she handed it to me and I went back to sleep.
Now the second time I’m interrupted by a even louder more aggressive knock at around 11 a.m by some girl (white lady with blonde hair) she is speaking rude as hell to me and acting unprofessional as hell. She’s telling me that “We have your reservation but You Didn’t Pay so You need to come down here and take care of this payment right now!!! ”.(in a demanding ass tone, as if I am not grown!) I go down to the front to confront this lady to tell her that I went through all this with the black lady earlier this morning, she is giving me the nastiest attitude and saying that I didn’t and I asked why would I have an additional keycard than...this girl than tells me my number on file is invalid because she tried calling me twice about the matter. Uhmmm....I work at night so I have it set to DND, she needs to learn the difference between the number no longer being in service and calls being forwarded to Voicemail. Once again I had to sign this sheet of paper and get handed a 3rd keycard to the room. To say I am frustrated, highly upset, disappointed, irate, and just beyond in dissatisfied is an understatement. I have always felt good about staying at this hotel but today it has really put a disgusting taste in my mouth. I feel that every single person from the time I originally communicated with up to the little blonde no brains little girl needs to get fired because obviously nobody is doing their job right. All of this could have been avoided had the First Lady done what she was supposed to be doing. The housekeeper lady needs to learn English if she gonna try and act like someone is really trying to hold a hotel room hostage!! An that blonde little girl...she doesn’t need to work for this type of establishment if she can’t act like a professional with common sense because had I been someone else.....she would have been dealt with. At this time I don’t want to stay here ever again and usually I leave this hotel a great review, but today Nope! I have already contacted Corporate and Booking.com about this matter, which this property should hear from someone real soon. I am pretty sure since there’s cameras around this property, they can pull up everything from 6:30 am - 11:30 am to confirm everything that I stated above. I hope nobody ever gets embarrassed like I did and this matter gets handled expeditiously.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
B8340FZmarkp, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2020

Dear Ms Robinson:
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the way our hotel staff went around from renewing your stay and then the subsequent mishaps. I will share every word on your review with all our staff to make this hotel a better place than what you found it to be. Thank you for your call and sincerely hoping that you have accepted my resolution. Mark P, GM.

Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

The rooms are clean, the showers are great. Breakfast is better than others at this level and the staff is amazing. They are so nice and of the several times my bf and I have stayed here no one has ever been even unpleasant to be around. Will definitely continue to come back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really do appreciate it.

Reviewed 21 November 2019

This is my second time at this Econolodge. We passed through last year as well. The changes are dramatic. Property has been totally renovated. Staff are great. Breakfast was budget minded but you expect that in Econolodge. There's an Eggs Up Grill across the road that was perfect if you are looking for eggs. Room was clean clean clean. I'll be back. Great job Econolodge folks!

Date of stay: November 2019
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2019

Thank you so much for the nice review. We hope to see you back during the next trip also! Pamela Solarek GM