Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
$143
Jim F
Florida

Some Good and Some Not So Good

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Mar 2024
The hotel is really quite nice.
My biggest concern is what I experienced there. When I checked-in, the front desk was dealing with extremely drunk and inappropriate guests. I think that, having to deal with these six drunken clodpolls, made the front desk staff downright hostile, and they were less than professional to the sober guests. If I had to guess they were coming from a Bachelor Party. Nonetheless, I told the front desk person that I did not want to listen to drunks, and she said it will be alright because I was not on their floor.
I think she missed the point because I did not want to deal with them at all.
As I entered the hall to my room, the entire hallway reeked of cannabis. There was a haze in the hallway from someone or some people smoking weed. First, I thought. "Weed is not legal in South Carolina", then second I thought, "This is a no-smoking hotel." I left to go get some dinner (about 8:00 p.m.) and when I got back, the haze and smell was even worse. I'm hardly a prude, but if that's what people want to do, go out back in the open air and "knock yourself out", just don't ask me to be a part of it. I also got the benefit of some overly amorous guests in the room next to me. The first minute of that was funny, but then it got annoying...
The breakfast was good. It had lots of choices, including bacon, although I went for the Chobani yogurt, and some coffee. Check-out was easy and the desk personnel was quite nice. Not at all what I dealt with upon checking-in.
I don't want to hold the hotel accountable for the asinine behavior of its guests, but then again, they are the ones that are allowing smoking to continue to occur within its building.
Date of stay: March 2024
  • ZenHotels.com
    $123
2.8 km from Best Western Plus Greenville I-385 Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Greenville
All reviews highly recommend best western updated hotel hot breakfast front desk upgraded to a suite very nice hotel stayed two nights highly recommend this property nearby restaurants walk in shower nice size the staff was friendly and helpful nice breakfast staying at this hotel enjoyed my stay a wonderful stay room was large
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2024

Hotel was horrible. A/c was so rattling even TV couldn't drown it out. The bed was hard was like sleeping on plywood. 3 hours in we were in dying pain. Screaming & cursing 24/7. Staff rude. Food sucked.

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Erika Pigagiene, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greenville I-385 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2024

Thank you for a review .I am so sorry for a problems during a stay . It's unfortunately to see a feedback like that . We do provide a highest customer service and clean rooms. The breakfast is a best on a block and it's complimentary according to our customers . Have a safe travels .

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Staff was great, everything was very clean, breakfast was great and had a huge selection to choose from. Great experience and great price as well! We were very happy with our stay and will be back again on our next visit.

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 1 January 2024

Wanted to get out of town to see the mountains. Room was very clean and excellent breakfast selection. Centrally located to the mall, downtown Greenville, and mall. Definitely would stay here in the future.

Date of stay: December 2023
Reviewed 5 December 2023

The hotel was okay, but they stole my belt. I left it in the room and called the next day. They claim they did not find a belt, even though it was the next day. Obviously, the housekeeper stole it and did not report it to lost and found. Leave nothing in your room if you stay there. I would not trust the staff!!

Room tip: Leave NOTHING in your room!!
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Erika Pigagiene, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greenville I-385 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2023

Thank you for a review . I am so sorry for a belt ,but our staff could not find it . I have the most honest team at my hotel. Have a safe travels and Happy Holidays .

Reviewed 23 November 2023

The motel is conveniently located off of I385. The service was excellent. I believe Josh was the name of the young man who signed us in and he was super. I did not get the name of the lady in the morning, but I awoke to a flat tire on my van, she recommended a place close by that repaired my tire. The breakfast was very good and the lady kept everything well stocked. The room was clean. I will be staying here when I come back at the end of January.

Room tip: The hot chocolate from their machine in the lobby was great.
Date of stay: November 2023