Lowest prices for your stay
$208
Priceline
$203
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews front desk great stay next morning restaurants and shopping would stay here again bed was very comfortable hgi lobby interstate mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2023

We arrived Sat., 9/23, to attend a relative’s wedding. Our room on the third floor was fresh and very clean. Our king bed was extremely comfortable. No complaints of any kind or nature. The Keurig coffee maker and coffee was a really nice touch. Thank you guys. I’d be remiss if i didn’t mention the excellent Hilton staff I encountered, especially Nicholas at reception. I’m 68 and He is the most helpful and personable employee i’ve ever encountered, anywhere. Many thanks for an enjoyable stay. Good job management.

Room tip: I understand they allows pets and have non-smoking rooms. However, We never detected any pet or smoking odors of any kind, anywhere.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Elisabeth Kitchen, Other at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so happy you had a good time. We quite like Nicholas too. We appreciate the positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 June 2023

The entire staff went above and beyond all week. They were attentive to any needs and really made us feel welcome. The breakfast options were above average.Hotel was very clean, and there was plenty of entertainment and food options nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2023

Definitely recommend this hotel! Friendly staff and clean! Our family arrived late passing through the area. We were greeted and helped by Jackie. We had mistakenly booked the wrong date but she was friendly and very helpful in getting our error corrected. The lobby and room was very clean. The following morning while checking out the manager and front staff greeted us. Asking if they could have done anything better for our stay. Our family travels often and stays in hotels from 5 stars to 3 stars. I can honestly say that the staff made this hotel a 10 star!! Refreshing to stay in a clean and friendly environment!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brandy Hardy, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review! Our team is truly our best asset and we strive to ensure our guests have a wonderful experience. We hope your travels bring you back to Greenville again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2023

The good- our room was large, comfortable and tastefully done. Everything was clean and the bathroom was large and the shower exceptional. The bed was very comfortable and the closet had great shelves to keep our things organized. The hotel is also close to restaurants and shopping so finding something to eat was never an issue.

The bad- was that our room was very close to the elevator. Therefore every noisy guest- and there were a few- were loud and disruptive. After a fourteen hour trip, uninterrupted sleep was needed. But I don’t blame the hotel for rude guests.

The bad included-

There were muted stains on the couch and the chair in the room.

Housekeeping services have to be requested the day before- which I did not know. Same day towel refresh and garbage pickup can be done as our names were added to the list, but I still had to call down to guest services to get this done- which was annoying.

Breakfast buffet was a little bit pricey for the offerings available but it was tasty.

I wasn’t aware that there was a self parking fee of $5 but in fairness it may have been disclosed on the website and I just didn’t pay attention.

All in all, I would say here again. In fact it was my second stay here.

A few bad apples didn’t spoil the bunch.

A shoutout to the lovely lady who worked on the front desk in the very early early hours of 6/5. I’m sorry I didn’t get her name but she was fabulous.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your travels and sharing your experience with us. We strive to provide clean and comfortable accommodations for our guests and service with a smile. Your comments are shared with our team and we are always working to improve. We hope your travels bring you back to Greenville again soon! Take Care!

Reviewed 3 February 2023

This by far is the worst trip/visit to the Inn. Poor staff. Poor facilities. Just overall bad experience. Experienced maintenance issues from the start. Toilet, shower, linen, HVAC unit. The room maintenance was never addressed. Buyer beware!!!!

Date of stay: January 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mrmagic75
Brandy Hardy, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2023

I am so sorry that your experience was less that fantastic. Our team strives to create a positive experience for every guest, and I apologize your stay wasn't up to our standard. Please reach out to us at the hotel to make this right for you. We look forward to assisting you!