Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
EveLong52

Dirty Hotel

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jul 2023
All staff were friendly and professional. However the lobby, business area, breakfast area, and room were dirty and unpleasantly smelly. The carpets were filthy. The elevators’ key pads felt grimy to touch. Furniture in room was outdated and also felt grimy to touch. Refrigerator was not cooling; I reported to front desk and was told to unplug the refrigerator and plug it in again and sometimes that can make the unit work better. I asked them to open a service call but nobody came during my 3-day stay to check the refrigerator. The plug was not easily accessible so I did not pull the refrigerator away from the wall to do the unplug-replug ritual to avoid injuring myself.
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Brent Pilkington, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this review
Responded 19 Jul 2023
Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting our Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport and for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us. Your experience with the hotel is below our standard.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the Maintenance leadership team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent it from occurring in the future.

I hope you give us another opportunity to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

(insert your name here)
  • travelup.com
    $195
6.2 km from Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
View more hotels in Greenville
All reviews front desk room was clean close to the airport free breakfast in town hot breakfast microwave shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2023 via mobile

This was such an incredible stay. We were in Greenville for NCAA basketball. It ws a great location, easy to get to/from with lots of options to eat close by.
We checked in at 0100, the desk clerk could not have been more kind n helpful. He got us into our room quickly, a big relief for two very weary travelers! Manager of the hotel was always visual, always with a big smile. Staff was also very friendly. We did not use housekeeping but our room was very clean at check-in. Our room was unreal, so spacious with more than enough plug ins to plug in any n everything u had to charge. Staff swept the front door loading area n around. Always looked so nice.
Perfect stay-Highly recommend‼️

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 22 February 2023

Room was decent. Put a hold on my card when I checked in. The day after I checked out the original hold was still there and they put another hold on my card for the same amount.

Reached out to the hotel for 3 days and the manager was the only one that could reverse the charges but he was never available to speak with me.

Called Marriott HQ, they filed a case but I have to wait up to 5 business days before they will do anything.

Stay far away from this hotel, unless you don’t mind getting doubled charged for the same room.

Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 2 December 2022 via mobile

We stayed here one night before catching a flight. Thankfully, it was no more than that. This was an old hotel and it had bad bones. The rooms were small and the bathroom cramped. When we walked into our room, it smelled musty and unfresh. Our room had stains on the curtains and walls. The caulk was peeling away from the tub. The hot water quit working when my husband tried to take a shower, luckily, it started working later. Apparently they had gotten a new water heater, not sure why it wasn't working correctly. I felt bad for the girl at the front desk because she was the only person working and was having trouble hearing back from maintenance. She was very nice. Probably the only good thing about this hotel. The room was clean housekeeping wise, but you can only do so much with an old, musty hotel. Also, our toilet wouldn't flush properly. I definitely would never stay there again. It is certainly not up to Fairfield standards, I've stayed in plenty of much better Fairfields. I can't believe it cost $150 to stay in what I would compare to not much above something like a Days Inn. Our flight was early so fortunately we didn't have to stay for long, we couldn't get out of there quick enough. There are plenty of nicer hotels by the airport I'm sure.

Room tip: Pick a different hotel
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2022 via mobile

Great location. Super friendly staff. Clean and quiet. We came in town to see Carrie Underwood and were very impressed! We were greeted by name at the desk and asked if we needed any recommendations for food, shopping or activities during our stay. Management asked us the next morning at breakfast how they concert was. We were impressed they remembered or even cared. So nice! Good breakfast choices and coffee 24/7...bonus for my fellow insomniacs. Rooms are very spacious and would be great for extended stays. We will definitely return in the future.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

Very nice clean and friendly. Comfortable well appointed rooms. Standard hotel furniture in a bright inviting room. We had two Queens, side chair, desk chair, frig, microwave and in room coffee maker. Very comfortable beds and room. Free breakfast with standard offerings.
Several restaurants near by either walk or short drive.

Date of stay: March 2022