Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tonya S
Indian Land, South Carolina

Poor customer service

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Feb 2023
Room was decent. Put a hold on my card when I checked in. The day after I checked out the original hold was still there and they put another hold on my card for the same amount.

Reached out to the hotel for 3 days and the manager was the only one that could reverse the charges but he was never available to speak with me.

Called Marriott HQ, they filed a case but I have to wait up to 5 business days before they will do anything.

Stay far away from this hotel, unless you don’t mind getting doubled charged for the same room.
Date of stay: February 2023
    $195
    $220
6.2 km from Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
View more hotels in Greenville
All reviews front desk room was clean close to the airport free breakfast in town hot breakfast microwave shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2022 via mobile

We stayed here one night before catching a flight. Thankfully, it was no more than that. This was an old hotel and it had bad bones. The rooms were small and the bathroom cramped. When we walked into our room, it smelled musty and unfresh. Our room had stains on the curtains and walls. The caulk was peeling away from the tub. The hot water quit working when my husband tried to take a shower, luckily, it started working later. Apparently they had gotten a new water heater, not sure why it wasn't working correctly. I felt bad for the girl at the front desk because she was the only person working and was having trouble hearing back from maintenance. She was very nice. Probably the only good thing about this hotel. The room was clean housekeeping wise, but you can only do so much with an old, musty hotel. Also, our toilet wouldn't flush properly. I definitely would never stay there again. It is certainly not up to Fairfield standards, I've stayed in plenty of much better Fairfields. I can't believe it cost $150 to stay in what I would compare to not much above something like a Days Inn. Our flight was early so fortunately we didn't have to stay for long, we couldn't get out of there quick enough. There are plenty of nicer hotels by the airport I'm sure.

Room tip: Pick a different hotel
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2022 via mobile

Great location. Super friendly staff. Clean and quiet. We came in town to see Carrie Underwood and were very impressed! We were greeted by name at the desk and asked if we needed any recommendations for food, shopping or activities during our stay. Management asked us the next morning at breakfast how they concert was. We were impressed they remembered or even cared. So nice! Good breakfast choices and coffee 24/7...bonus for my fellow insomniacs. Rooms are very spacious and would be great for extended stays. We will definitely return in the future.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

Very nice clean and friendly. Comfortable well appointed rooms. Standard hotel furniture in a bright inviting room. We had two Queens, side chair, desk chair, frig, microwave and in room coffee maker. Very comfortable beds and room. Free breakfast with standard offerings.
Several restaurants near by either walk or short drive.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2022

This was my second stay at this Fairfield Inn and it was just as enjoyable as the first time. The shuttle driver (Paul) who picked my girlfriend and me up,...and returned us back to the airport,..was prompt, professional,...and polite. The front desk clerk Jasmine who checked us in was just as nice. This hotel is a 5-minute walk from many local restaurants, grocery stores,....and convenience stores. The king bed was outstanding,...and the shower was great,.as was the hot breakfast. If you don't want the high prices of the downtown hotels,...or,..just want to be close to the airport,..I would recommend this (mid-priced) hotel.

Room tip: The hotel is in a quiet area,..road noise will not be an issue.
Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank stevediorio1960
Reviewed 11 November 2021

Very convenient location near lots of restaurants. Friendly staff. I asked about an upgrade and she didn't hesitate to give me one. Glad they are back to serving real breakfast and not the grab bags. By far the best breakfast at a Maffiot property on this trip. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Only two concerns - the HVAC was hard to control. The toilets were extremely low.

Date of stay: November 2021