Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kristie M
Rivesville, West Virginia

Welcoming, friendly, and clean!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 May 2023
The staff at the Residence Inn Greenville-Spartanburg was very welcoming and accommodating. The facility was very clean. The breakfast attendant was exceptionally kind and welcoming-always with a friendly smile. The dining area was super clean and the food was good!
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 15 May 2023
Thank you for completing a survey and for the kind words. We strive for excellence in the hospitality industry and I am very pleased to have met your expectations. I will pass along your review to our management team and staff so we can keep on providing a top tier level of service. We look forward to seeing you again if your travels ever bring you to the area. Have a great day!
$210
  • StayForLong
    $186
6.1 km from Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
View more hotels in Greenville
All reviews front desk fire pit home away from home close to the airport housekeeping staff cleanliness walmart josh
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2023

I would like to give a huge shout out to Mike, Shelly and Josh for their professionalism, Courtesy and most of all making me feel at home! I stayed at this location last week and they went above and beyond to get me in one of the renovated rooms, which look amazing, and made sure I had everything I needed on a daily basis! They are in the middle of renovating the rooms and I hardly heard anything! I would highly recommend this location not only for the wonderful staff but you have everything you need within a 2 mile radius! Tons of great restaurants, Walmart, Topgolf, Airport, etc.

Room tip: Everything you need! Be sure to ask for Mike or Shelly:)
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Michael Gibson, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2023

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey and providing great feedback. I will be sure to pass along all the praise to the staff as they will be happy to hear this. We always look forward to having you stay with us and look forward to continue the high level of hospitality we love to provide. I hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 16 April 2023

The hotel is getting renovated, I had a renovated room which was VERY NICE!!!! The staff was AMAZING!!!! SUMMER the breakfast attended was VERY NICE and helpful. The front desk ladies, JACKIE & QUIANA were SO SWEET and WELCOMING that I’m MOST DEFINITELY making this my stop when I’m in the AREA.

Date of stay: April 2023
Michael Gibson, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2023

Thank you for the kind words and praise, I will most definitely be passing this along to our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review and give us feedback on our renovations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future so we can continue to provide you with the highest level of hospitality possible. Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 April 2023

Great place to stay. The renovations so far are good - the rooms well layed out, generous workspace for business travel, clean and quiet. The contractor doing the remaining renovations is very quiet and neat. Barely hear them work and very unobtrusive.

Mike and all the team at the front desk are very helpful. Summer puts together a delicious breakfast offering with new, tasty items each morning.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the survey and sharing your experience with us. We always look to provide the best hospitality and enjoy to hear from our guests. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to Summer and my front desk team, and we hope to see you again the next time you’re in town. Have a great day!

Reviewed 7 April 2023

It’s a beautiful hotel, nice and caring people.
They have renovated rooms!
Summer is very good serving breakfast! Keeps everything clean, hot coffe and tasty breakfast!
Definitely something you want to try if you are ok business

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Michael Gibson, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2023

Thank you for taking the survey, we appreciate your kind words. I will pass this review on to Summer and remind her of the amazing job she has been doing with the breakfast. If any business brings you back to the area, please do not hesitate to give us a call so our staff can continue to provide you with our caring hospitality and service.

Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 22 February 2023

I have been staying at this Residence Inn location for months now. The staff is more than welcoming and are willing to accommodate you for your specific needs. The hotel is going through renovations so they made sure to put me in a room that was not effected by the activities. Even with all of the complications that come with such a large scale hotel transformation they have made my stay comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms are modern and spacious. With the new updates they I am sure the rooms are going to be even better.
The hotel staff are long term Marriot employees and experts in the hotel policies which made all of the room charging and check-in/check-outs a breeze.
I have recommended this location to many of my counterparts and family. They have all had only good things to say about this location as well.
Lastly this location has many food options if you like to eat out. Also there is a Lowes grocery store within walking distance if you would like to prepare your own meals.
Travel to GSP airport is only a 10 min drive and Lyft is reliable to airport as well.

Room tip: Always ask for room away from elevator and the highest floor.
Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Michael Gibson, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2023

Thank you taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate all the shout outs for our wonderful staff here at the hotel. It was great having you here and we look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you back this way.