Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mark H
Richmond Hill, Canada

One of my worst stays ever

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Mar 2022via mobile
Given a room overlooking the fire pit where a party with loud music, singing and shouting went on well after midnight. The windows do nothing to diminish the noise. Used the chat in the Marriott app - no response that night or the next morning. Tried calling the front desk for over ten minutes - busy signal. Finally got to sleep just to be awoken at 5AM by people at the fire pit on speaker phones.

When checking out, no interest on how my stay was.

I have status with Marriott and this is the room and service I get. I can't imagine if I didn't have status.

Avoid this place.
Date of stay: March 2022
Room Tip: Just avoid this place entirely.
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • travelup.com
    $195
6.1 km from Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
View more hotels in Greenville
All reviews front desk fire pit home away from home close to the airport housekeeping staff cleanliness walmart josh
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2022

I wish I could have stayed here all week and commuted the 1.5 hours per day. What an amazing property. Not just the comfort of the room and the selections at breakfast - - the STAFF is what put this property over the top. Friendly, helpful, great sense of humor(s), and just flat welcoming. If I need to go anywhere near Greenville or Spartanburg again - THIS is my hotel of choice!!!

Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2020

Kitchen floor is coming up with broken glass under it, stove knob was broke, if you are looking for peace and quiet this is not the place!! Kids are allowed to run above you at 11-12 at night, the staff acts as if I am an issue when I complain. We had people across the hall selling and using drugs, he had women show up and then men in and out all night until they FINALLY made him leave. I locked myself out of my room when I stepped out to see if the cleaning lady was close (BTW WE HAVE CLEANED OUR ROOM NOT THEM) the front desk was more concerned I had no shoes on than getting my key, ummmm they are locked in my room 🤬! We have to wash the towels we have been given cause getting extra is an act of God. We have had to request new bedding and put it on ourselves. We will be contacting our insurance company about moving us till our home is finished! Nov 9th and counting 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I need my house back!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Deven Spaulding, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

adcombs79,

Thank you so much for sharing your concerns. As your concerns are alarming to us, we are actively looking into your concerns. I deeply apologize about your home flooding. I understand how frustrating things are for you, especially during this holiday season. I will personally reach out to you to follow up on your current stay.

I look forward to speaking with you and making the remaining days of your stay as pleasant as possible.

Reviewed 11 December 2020

Not one of the better Residence Inn's I've stayed in. We made the mistake of choosing the queen bed suite with sofa bed for our kids. The sofa bed was inadequate, not to mention had dried cereal left over from last guest, so obviously hadn't been cleaned. The staff was very hardworking, there just wasn't enough of them to go around. Especially considering that not enough towels or linens had been provided, so I had to make trips down to the front desk and wait quite a long time for someone to come. Our key card didn't work, so we got locked in the pool area. Our kids loved the pool, but it was about the size of a large bathtub. Overall, it was fine for one night, but I would consider other places next time.

Date of stay: July 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I deeply apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. We are currently looking into your concerns and will address them accordingly. We hope to regain your business and loyalty.

Please remain safe and we wish you a Happy Holiday Season.

Reviewed 10 November 2020

Convenient location with restaurants and supermarkets in walking distance. Friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Fitness center was closed, but tickets for a local Gym were provided free of charge. The rooms and the kitchen appliances need to be upgraded soon.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank delf h
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Spent a few days here on business. Met Deven here when I first arrived Sunday evening. Very friendly guy who was very helpful. The other staff at the desk were very friendly as well. I was also very impressed with the gals preparing breakfast and the evening social hour. First class operation all the way!

Date of stay: October 2019