Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
delf h
Morgan Hill, California

Nice, but older Property

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Nov 2020
Convenient location with restaurants and supermarkets in walking distance. Friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Fitness center was closed, but tickets for a local Gym were provided free of charge. The rooms and the kitchen appliances need to be upgraded soon.
Date of stay: October 2020
    $195
    $220
6.1 km from Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
View more hotels in Greenville
All reviews front desk fire pit home away from home close to the airport housekeeping staff cleanliness walmart josh
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Spent a few days here on business. Met Deven here when I first arrived Sunday evening. Very friendly guy who was very helpful. The other staff at the desk were very friendly as well. I was also very impressed with the gals preparing breakfast and the evening social hour. First class operation all the way!

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

This hotel has a special dining option Wednesday nights for guests. This is an offer that I am seeing at various residence inns I have stayed at and have been impressed with. There are other restaurants that are local and it is very easy to find.

The breakfast looked great with a large dining area. I was very impressed with the room and amenities.

This was a definite experience with staff and that interaction made me have this hotel as my go to in the Greenville area.

So, great for the airport, as a stopover if traveling. Also about 20 minutes to the USCIS immigration office at Greer by car.

Now my go to when traveling in the Carolinas.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank hermes2009
Reviewed 22 August 2019

It was a bit of a process getting checked in, but once in the room, everything was fine. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I didn't like the AC turning on every 30 minutes and blowing like a jet engine, noise and all directly on the bed. Also, I was woken up by a trash truck taking the hotel trash away at 4am. Clearly, you don't want to stay in the end rooms numbered around "26", ( I was in 226), as you could be woken up by the trash truck. Sucks. The breakfast was mediocre so we ate elsewhere. The coffee was not hot. Anyway.....

Room tip: Do not stay in rooms 126, 226, 326 or across the hall if it's Tuesday...stay the other end of the hotel.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2019

The AC unit fan speed in room 121 does not change regardless of the setting on the wall control, which indicates low, med, or high. I realized it only blows loud and on high about 11 PM, and turned the room temp up to minimize fan cycling on and off. Unfortunately, the fan cycled on at least once an hour, blasting the loud whoosh and waking me up. I would doze off between the loud noise and had a terrible nights sleep. When checking out, the front desk didn't have the courtesy to ask how my stay was. I was originally issued a room that had wet carpet from an earlier cleaning, and they accommodated a room change to a smaller room. Breakfast was OK, but the Bold coffee vacuum pot was empty. The regular coffee was warm, but not hot. I expected better from a Residence Inn.

Date of stay: July 2019
resinn120, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Laser1234,

I am very very sorry that you had such a bad experience during your stay with us, at Residence Inn. I would be happy to speak with you in regards to your stay. If you will call the hotel directly and ask to speak with Laura. Again, my sincere apologies. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2019

Let me count the reasons why we like Residence Inns. Extra space, a separate bedroom with comfortable beds. A separate living room with good TV, a comfortable couch, a work table where you can work on your wi-fi computer with no extra charge. Decent rates. And a communal breakfast room with no add-on charge where it doesn't matter if no one knows your name. We struck up a conversation with four very young children--or rather, they did with us--in a family staying there while the insurance company was very slowly fixing up a problem with their house. The children were friendly, funny, smart (--all probably under 6) and completely uninhibited, but well-behaved and loquacious. It's always great to meet new friends, however young. We were happy to entertain each other for those brief times before going our different ways. We'll probably remember the children longer than they'll remember us, but that's okay. And the youngest in the baby buggy slept through it all. ONE TIP: This Residence Inn is not particularly easy find. When you drive into the airport area on Pelham Road, when you pass the tire company, turn right and you should see the Residence Inn not too far down that unnamed street..

Date of stay: April 2019