Lowest prices for your stay
$223
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Michael F
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Very Nice Hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Mar 2024via mobile
I booked and stayed for two nights and really enjoyed my stay. The room was very clean and accommodating for my needs. The bed was very comfy n the bathroom very nice too. I really enjoyed my stay and will book again on my trips to Greenville, SC.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: It is on the interstate so you may want to consider choosing your room opposite the road side for...
Trip type: Travelled solo
$182
  • Expedia.com
  • Vio.com
    $177
4.9 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
$265
  • Algotels
10.0 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
$202
  • Algotels
1.1 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
$134
  • Wyndham
    $134
5.7 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
$349
Fully refundable
No prepayment needed
  • Westin.com
    $349
10.3 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Restaurant
$274
  • Priceline
10.1 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Exterior
$205
  • Hilton
5.5 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Restaurant
Room service
$302
  • Algotels
10.4 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Bar/Lounge
    $322
    $319
  • Priceline
    $334
4.2 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
$343
  • Algotels
10.1 km from Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
View more hotels in Greenville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2024 via mobile

Check in was easy, and we were welcomed immediately. They were helpful with dinner choices near by. The entire staff was very friendly. The breakfast was good. The manager was available and welcoming. Rooms were clean and well equipped. We enjoyed our stay!!

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2023 via mobile

The hotel is in desperate need of an update . the carpet in the elevator is horribly stained. The rooms were dark and the desk chair was so stained, we wouldn’t sit on it. For Hilton property, this was a disappointment.
The staff was friendly. I think expectations were higher for a property with a Hilton name.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2023

First, I want to thank a very helpful young man at the front desk named Roberto. He said he was new, but he went above and beyond to be helpful. This hotel was a little bit run down, but really a comfortable stay. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The shower had adequate water flow for my long hair to get rinsed. The breakfast was well maintained and the usual assortment. It was reasonably quiet considering its proximity to roads/freeways. All in all, a good stay.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2023

My 16 year old daughter and I was in town for 2 nights. I reserved a room with 2 queen beds. Upon arrival I was told that my room was a handicap room. When I went to the room it was a handicap room with 1 bed. Never was told it was a king bed. When I went back downstairs to the front desk I was told there were no more rooms with 2 beds that they were sold out. I showed my reservation but was told there was nothing they can do.

Date of stay: April 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 April 2023

Staff was awesome and Johnny on the spot. The breakfast was unbelievable and they provide hot fresh coffee (decaf as well) around the clock. The floors were spotless and it smelled clean. That was just walking in the front door! Thank you for making our home away from home so comfortable! We always come back!! 💋

Date of stay: April 2023