Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
budnorton62

Very clean and convenient.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Jan 2024
Enjoyed our stay. We traveled with our pet and had no problems. Very convenient location for trips to downtown and surrounding shops and attractions. Easy to get to from the interstate and no problem getting out of the parking lot.
Date of stay: January 2024
    $322
7.9 km from La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville Haywood
View more hotels in Greenville
1,229 results
All reviews yogurt clean rooms stay there again first floor bed was very comfortable excellent stay free breakfast pet cleanliness elevator desk highway microwave clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2023 via mobile

NOT TRULY PET FRIENDLY.

We chose LaQuinta primarily due to their reasonable pet fee. Check in was quick and easy, the room was clean and the breakfast options were decent.

Our issues took place during check out. The night and morning of our stay was pouring rain. Because of the rain, I stayed in the lobby by the exit waiting for my husband to bring the car around so we could load are belongings under the awning. I was told by one of the employees that I couldn’t stand there with my dog. I explained that I was waiting for my husband so we could get in without getting drenched. The employee then pointed to a sign on the lobby saying that pets were not allowed in the lobby. I said I was leaving shortly but she kept insisting that I use a different exit so that I wasn’t in the lobby. I asked if those exits were covered but she did not seem understand my question. Fortunately, my husband arrived shortly after so we loaded everything, including our small dog, without getting soaked. We drove around the hotel and none of the alternate exits were covered.

Not allowing pets in the lobby of a pet friendly hotel is ridiculous. Regardless, you’d think they wouldn’t make a huge deal when it was raining so hard.

So this is definitely not very pet “friendly “

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Quest14831419684
Reviewed 25 November 2023

Customer service was great. Room was spacious and clean. Great location. About 5 minutes away from the mall and other restaurants. Breakfast was at hotel, but not a full variety, definitely could be a lot better.

Date of stay: November 2023
Reviewed 2 November 2023

We booked the evening at the Greenville LaQuinta because we were familiar with their welcoming pet policies in the past.
Upon check in I was told of a $25 pet fee. Okay, I can live with that since it appeared that they changed their former no charge policy. But THEN the clerk told me that additionally she will be taking a $50 pet deposit. Nowhere on the Internet does it say that a "pet deposit" will be charged. They had a placard that stated if you pay cash they will take $100 deposit but NOTHING about a credit card. I took a photo of the placard.
The next day when we checked out and I asked the clerk to check the room so I could get my deposit back, she said it was "not necessary". So what was the deposit for? AND guess what the placard had been changed to reflect credit cards! I took a photo of that as well. This hotel has a serious problem with DECEPTION.
Additionally, the room was filthy, there was trash and half eaten food strewn in the parking lot, the key cards did not work for the side door and the Internet did not work. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
La Quinta Haywood-Gville, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2023

Thank you for your feedback. My apologies for your inconvenient experience that you had with us. Pet fee its written in our website, at the front desk and attended also mentioning it. The additional $50 its only authorization not charging unless there is damage in the room. Thats the hotel policy regarding cash to have $100 deposit in cash. You right about checking the room, the attendant suppose to check the room before refunding the deposit. Sorry again for all the experience that you have with us.

Reviewed 17 October 2023

The first room that we got smelled musty, the TV didn't work, and the phone and Internet was not working.
The next room was spacious and the bed was comfortable but the room looked run down. The couch was covered with a cheap stretch cover which brought into question how dirty or damaged the couch was. We have stayed here several times in the past few years and hate to see the decline.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

My apologies for your inconvenience, I hope that we can serve you better in your next visit

Reviewed 13 October 2023

If you want to stay at a hotel with dirty rooms and poor service this is the place for you. The only plus about this hotel is that it was dog friendly for a $25 fee. The room and bathroom were dirty, broken window, dirt visible in the shower and when I brought this to the attention of the staff they offered to take 10 dollars off my overall bill.