Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Chris B

Great last minute stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Sept 2023
Booked at 10:30 PM after attending a concert in Simpsonville. Got a great deal. Room was clean, property was safe and quiet. Great decision on my part. I was going drive the 2 hours home and instead went 10 minutes up the interstate.
Date of stay: September 2023
    $186
  • Wyndham
6.3 km from Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport
View more hotels in Greenville
All reviews front desk greenville airport room was clean great stay hot breakfast one night stay would definitely stay here again business trip shuttle walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2023

The staff was great. It was supposed to be a handicap room. It was on the second floor and 3/4 of the way down the hallway which I thought was too far for a handicap room. Did go to a nice restaurant in Greenville.

Date of stay: September 2023
Reviewed 20 August 2023

First time staying at a Wyndham property as we got points for doing an ownership opportunity in Myrtle Beach. We usually stay at Hilton properties. We were very disappointed with the hotel. Trip advisor gave it 4 dot rating. The hotel was from the 1980s. Furniture we outdated, hotel had a bad smell to it, the bathroom shower had a rusty screw that my daughter almost hit.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2023

Very comfortable and clean room. The hotel was conveniently located for our tour of the area as well. Staff was friendly and helpful. There were multiple restaurants in the area too. I would gladly recommend this facility.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed 21 July 2023

Great hotel except for breakfast. Need to upgrade. Room was fresh and clean. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was not good quality, kept running out of food and guests had to keep requesting. Overall did like the hotel and would stay again. Would bring my own breakfast food.

Date of stay: July 2023
Reviewed 21 July 2023

Below is the email that I sent to one of the managers at this hotel. I was told that he would not be in until 3pm on the 7/15/23. and that he would call me when he arrived. He never called me and I did reach out to him on that day. I informed him that I could not stay in this room and I would be making other arrangements for the night. I requested a full refund he stated that he could give me credits. He then stated that he was not the general manager and that she would be in on Monday. Stated that I did not want credits as I had to pay out of pocket for another room for the rest of my stay. This ended up costing me an additional $125.00 for a room and another $60 for someone to take me to the airport. At no time did anyone offer to more me to another room. Their only response was I'm sorry. If the is the quality of service to your guests, no thank you. Also, I called the hotel to book the shuttle to pick me up at the airport for 8pm. I called the hotel to ask where it was and they stated the driver was not around but should be there shortly. The shuttle did not arrive until 9pm. I was sitting the heat for one hour and no apology. I am still requesting a refund of my full payment.

Good morning Mr. Carter, my name is Rita Warren. I’m currently staying at the Wingate in Greenville South Carolina. I’m in room 330. I woke up this morning to bed bugs crawling all over me I would like a response.. I don’t feel comfortable staying in this room and I would like a response as soon as possible. My telephone number is 267-481-2771 again my name is Rita Warren and I’m in room 330. I informed your staff at the front desk and all they said was I’m sorry

Date of stay: July 2023