“Best Pizza Value I've ever had.”
Review of Best Pizza in Town

Best Pizza in Town
Ranked #39 of 88 Restaurants in Gaffney
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Our business offers the best buffet style pizza made your way by request along with already favorites on the bar, also with the buffet price it includes your drink a fresh salad bar and fresh dessert bar with a hot bar that also features tater tots baked spaghetti and pasta. also big truck and bus parking available.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am a truck driver (yes they have truck parking) so I get around. If you're in the mood for a wide variety of pizzas and not pay a whole lot.. (um that would be me 28 days a month) This is a place to go. Compare to CiCi's and you will be blown away. The pizza is actually 'carry out' worthy. TV's, friendly staff, & a little bit more than just pizza.. Can you find better pizza? maybe, but not this variety, not this quantity, & not for under $10 bucks a head.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

They have one topping take out pizza for $6.00. Great for church groups or work. The pizza is good. The staff is really nice.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

CROWDED is how to describe a typical dinner at The Best Pizza In Town. If you're in Gaffney, and you like pizza, it is the best place to eat it. A buffet style place, and it has flavor to it. I eat a lot of pizza, and many times, the cheese from frozen pizzas or at other restaurants doesn't have any flavor to it, but at The Best Pizza In Town, it does. The tea is excellent, and most of the staff are friendly. Expect an occasional long line, as often church groups, and school football teams stop in for a visit.
It's all there, the usual recipes, but you can do requests, at least I did, and it's gooey pizza, Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, not those thrown together ones with a teaspoon of sauce and a sprinkle of cheese.
The price is a little high, but only about a buck or two more than other pizza places, Still, to me, its worth it. I'd rather have great pizza at a higher price, than cardboard at a cheap price.
The business is just off I 85 highway, and just off West Floyd Baker Blvd in Gaffney.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Smart to name your restaurant Best Pizza in Town to bring people in. Don't be fooled by the name, as we were! The Pizza here is disgusting. It tastes like it came out of the freezer. The lettuce on the salad bar was brown. The only good thing about this restaurant was the attitude of the young ladies who work here.

2  Thank Alison B
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We like going here for lunch. Sometimes it can be busy because it is a very popular lunch spot. It is buffet and they will make whatever kind of pizza you want if you do not see it on the buffet when you get your pizza. The dessert pizzas are also really good. The pizza is thin crust style, which I LOVE. I'm sure they could make a thicker crust if you wanted. The staff is friendly and the pizza is really good. You can also make a salad to go with the pizza if you like. I've never had wings there so I can't comment on those but the pizza is so good!

Been to Best Pizza in Town? Share your experiences!