Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
crasyabou...
Scappoose, Oregon
“Filthy dirty and ruined our vacation, Edisto Reality did not even clean this place since the last complaint.”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

If this place had a good cleaning it would be nice but it was filthy and we are not picky at all. The carpets are filthy, dead bugs all over the kitchen sink upon arrival. The cushions on the furniture filthy. The porch was beautiful but so many cockroaches ran around all night we quit using it. The shower curtains filthy, the sink wouldn't drain, the kitchen cupboards filthy. I photographed the damage and filth for proof, Edisto Realty did not even contact us after our write up and apologize or address our concerns. I called the manager and wonder if she will even call back. This stressed me out so bad because I payed a lot for our family vacation (which I barely could afford) and my mother hated every minute. I came home to Oregon so stressed out for the first time in my life I checked myself into a hospital for a possible heart attack. Edisto Reality is not to be trusted if they operate their business this way. To be fair we have gone here two other times and the houses were nice but not through this company....too bad for everyone else this summer because I see it is totally booked up...

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the location
Liked least: filthy, see my photos, they don't lie!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
29 Sep 2014
We appreciate your honest review. Rest assured that the cleaning and maintenance issues have been reviewed with the appropriate staff members. It never suits when we hear a customer has had a less than satisfactory stay in a Edisto Realty property. We hope that you will give Edisto Realty another chance.
Sbengersk...
“DISAPPOINTED!!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We had stayed at this house about 5 years ago with friends and liked it enough to recommend it to another friend a couple of years later. I am sad to say that we are very disappointed with the poor condition of the house this visit.
The house was run down and in dire need of some serious cleaning. The tub in one bathroom did not drain; the outside shower was filthy and would not drain; the grill was so rusty and disgusting we could not use it; there were huge gaps around the doors where heat AND bugs came in (we killed several insanely huge mole crickets as well as several large horned bugs); hole in back of one bedroom door; kitchen cabinets full of what appears to be yard sale finds (no lids, knives that won't cut hot butter); all walls in great need of a coat of paint.
Several of the beds were comfy and we did like the close proximity to the beach. Overall, however, we feel we did not get much bang for our buck. We did end up having a nice time, but this was primarily because we were here with loved ones and friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close to beach
Liked least: House is run down and deep dirty.
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Jul 2012
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay in "Sea Biscuit". Your concerns for the attention to detail which will make or break a vacation are very important to us at Edisto Realty. We will make sure the homeowner knows also. I did see that we brought you a new grill - and the plumbing issues have been resolved. You are so right about the location and the chance to spend time with love ones - that is what a vacation is all about. I hope that you will allow Edisto Realty the chance to help with your next vacation to Edisto. We have many fine homes to choose from.

Travellers are raving about these Edisto Island hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing