“Love sugar - love dunkin' donuts”
Review of Dunkin'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin'
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Duncan
Description: Dunkin' is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee, espresso, breakfast sandwiches and donuts. The world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, Dunkin' serves more than 3 million customers each day. With 50+ varieties of donuts and dozens of premium beverages, there is always something to satisfy your craving. Dunkin' is proud to serve Duncan, SC for all breakfast and snacking needs. Stop by today to try a classic favorite or a new featured product!
Reviewed 7 January 2019

Ordered a vanilla iced coffee and bacon and egg and cheese croissant... No lie, there was half an inch of sugar in the bottom of the cup - I couldn't drink it... you couldn't stir it enough and if you did, you couldn't drink it, it was so sweet it about made me sick. I asked them to make me another without so much sugar, got another one the same way... Left it at the table... there was two scrawny strips of bacon on the bacon egg and cheese croissant, when i asked them for more bacon, they basically said forget it like there was no way to please this customer... Not with what they were offering me!!! i won't be back ( well, maybe for a donut ) one good thing they do - they should stick to donuts and hot coffee and that's all. The service attitude sucked!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 28 September 2016

The staff waited on me like I was royalty and the muffin and coffee I purchased was great. The facility was clean and everything in the lobby was stocked.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Service is always quick and efficient. The only comment I would make is that sometimes I get breakfast for the office and the staff are very reluctant to sell you a whole dozen donuts / bagels / muffins as " this will not leave much for others" ! I find this very strange - why would they mind who they sell the goods to so long as long as they are sold ?

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016

friendly staff , quick service, offered suggestions, will definitely come again when on this side of town

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I popped in for a large iced coffee. Left with coffee and two doughnuts. Darn those friendly clerks and good looking pastries! The store was neat and clean with delicious aromas wafting about.

Date of visit: April 2016