All reviews best westerns outback steakhouse fort jackson room was clean pull out sofa restaurants within walking distance easy access yogurt great place to stay son's graduation enjoyed my stay would stay again free breakfast stayed one night off the highway hot breakfast king bed
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff is super nice and caring. They are fun to boot. The rooms are clean are spacious. The price is always affordable. You DO get what you pay for and this place is worth every penny.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
GWEN T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia North East, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

David:

We love that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our staff to be caring and " SUPER NICE" Glad you found your room to be clean and spacious. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Thanks

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The property is very clean and updated , the service is on par with other BW properties , and the room was very well stocked . The issue I had was that my room was at the far end nearest to the road and for my 2 nights stay I was awoken by a train horn blaring at 4AM . While this is definitely not the hotels problem I am writing my experience so others may be aware of this inconvenience . Also , this location is not near the airport so if you are flying in to Columbia expect a 20 minute drive depending on traffic .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GWEN T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia North East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Guest:

We are elated you loved everything about our property minus the Train. We are so sorry for that and we thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Everything was great, the only complaint was some noisy guest in the middle of the night. Great rate, clean rooms. Breakfast was okay....the fresh fruit was not so fresh. The employee manning breakfast could use a refresher course in food handling safety...but overall it was good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GWEN T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia North East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank for sharing your stay with us and we are glad you found everything to be GREAT! We will address you concerns with our staff and we thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Since our daughter does not have room for us to stay at her apartment, we stayed here Sept. 28-Oct 11st. Lovely hotel a little bit difficult to get to from most of our trips. Good Breakfast & friendly staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We hope you enjoyed spending time with you daughter and we are so pleased you enjoyed a good hot breakfast and our friendly staff. Thanks

Reviewed 29 September 2018

While traveling during the aftermath of hurricane Florence, I was unable to keep my reservation. I called corporate to cancel the reservation and was told that cancellation had to take place 24 hrs. before the reservation. When the facility's manager learned of my situation, she immediately took steps to credit my bank card for the full amount. She did not have to do this as the cancellation policy was clearly stated on the reservation.
I cannot comment on the facility itself, but the management's traveler centered attitude is surely reflected in the facility's offerings and treatment of guests.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GWEN T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia North East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Guest:

We certainly hope you got through the storm with no damage and you and you family are safe and sound. We hope to see you soon when you head our way. thanks