1,105 results
All reviews walking path small lake pet friendly hotel great hotel restaurants and shopping long drive definitely stay here again easy access the breakfast area excellent stay front desk staff sitting area fresh fruit would highly recommend this hotel breakfast staff rooms are clean south carolina
Reviewed 10 November 2018

My husband and I spent two nights here. He hoped the beds would be a bit softer, but the room was nice.

There is a fitness room, hot breakfast, business center, seasonal swimming pool (outside), lots of parking, laundry, sundry area, outside TV-fireplace-seating-grill next to the pool, and outside seating in the front of the hotel.

Each room has a refrigerator and microwave. The desk chairs are comfy too. I like that there's a nightlight in the bathroom, 2 towels per person, etc.

The staff is friendly too!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Hi SharonB2, thank you for your review of Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to hear that you liked the outdoor area with the pool and the nearby trail around the lake. We appreciate your feedback on the bed and the room as well - we want to hear what we could do to improve your overall visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

This really is just a standard Hampton but what makes it special are the friendly staff and beautiful area. We chose to stay here because we were traveling with our wonderful rescue dog Abby. Walking around the lake behind the hotel with all the ducks was a highlight of our trip. Abby loved the attention she received!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

We are so happy that you and Abby were able to enjoyed your stay with us, Jan! At Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, we want both you and your fur baby to feel comfortable staying with us and walking the trail by Lake Harbison. Have safe travels and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Clean facility, friendly, efficient staff. Quiet in the halls, very convenient location close to a wide variety of food providers, shopping, and ultra easy access to get back on the interstate. Highly advised!

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Thank you for your review of Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, Connector33562623887! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay as well as interacting with our team. Travel safe, and we hope we can see you again if you are traveling in the Columbia area.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

I stayed here two nights on business at USC. It was homecoming weekend, so I didn't find a reasonably priced hotel closer to campus. This was a good alternative. I found the hotel staff to be friendly, room to be clean, and breakfast to be pretty good. Most importantly, the hotel was quiet! I slept well all three nights I was there. It was only a 20 minute drive to-from USC campus, even during rush hour. I would recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

We are happy that you enjoyed staying with us while you were with us, Oahu_red! It is always nice to find a quiet place to sleep and relax, especially when traveling for business. At Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, we are glad that you were able to enjoy the Columbia/ USC area and had great interactions with our staff! If your travels take you to the area, we hope to see you stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

The property and room condition was nice. I stayed in a brand new hotel the night before and you couldn't tell the difference. But, what made this hotel unique was the staff. Saudia is the warmest most welcoming person I have come across in 30 years of staying in business hotels. I wouldn't have thought that would matter to me compared to most other things but it really made an impact.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Thank you for your kind words, rwzachrich2 - I will make sure to share your comments with Saudia! We want you to feel welcome and at home at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard. It is great to hear that we could help make a positive impact on your stay and hope to see you again soon.