“What's Happened To This Store?!”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Get food delivered
Ranked #40 of 101 Restaurants in Clemson
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Deli
Description: At Jersey Mike’s, we offer a sub above – one that’s measured in more than inches or seconds ‘til served. We carefully consider every aspect of what we do – every slice, every sandwich, every store – we provide our customers with sustenance and substance too.
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Of course JMs has great food. I've been enjoying it for nearly 10 years. But something has gone awry at the Clemson store. Maybe ownership has changed? This JMs was always run very efficiently. Busy, but really moved people through it.

Today I ordered online at 11:55am for pickup. I was surprised to see the pickup time show as 12:40pm..... but OK.
Arrived at 12:35 and counter said it was not ready. At 12:45 I asked again, and was told "just a few more minutes". At 1:00 I asked for a refund because I had to leave. There were 5 people behind the counter, and non of them said they could give the refund. I asked aloud "who is the person in charge who can reverse the charge"? Not a soul would lift their head, or look me in the eye. A fellow customer next to me said that my best bet was to dispute the charge --- which I did.
Believe me, I know that places like this get busy. But there were 10 customers queuing in line when I arrived, and all received their orders by the time I left at 1:00.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 30 January 2021

This location is difficult to get into, parking can be a big issue. But they are always consistent with your orders and when it says it will be ready it is!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2020

This is our favorite place for subs. They are made fresh for you just how you like them. The ingredients are fresh, the workers are pleasant and the finished sub is wonderful.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank rimaSC
jerseymikes2016, Owner at Jersey Mike's Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

It's an honor to be your favorite place for subs! Fresh ingredients help us to create a "sub above," and we're glad you've experienced pleasant service as well. See you next time!

Reviewed 24 February 2020

The service is always top notch, but the sandwich is just awesome! Great for occasion especially game days & tailgates!

Date of visit: February 2020
jerseymikes2016, Owner at Jersey Mike's Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Offering top-notch service and awesome subs is our goal! Thanks so much for your support, and please be sure to let us know the next time we can prepare a delicious meal for you.

Reviewed 20 March 2019

I have never heard anyone say - I'd rather go to (any other sub shop) than Jersey Mikes. And if price is your one reason not to go - then go on Tuesday - any regular size sub, chips, and a drink for $9. My favorite sandwich shop.

Date of visit: March 2019