“Soooo amazing”

Ranked #125 of 1,000 Restaurants in Charleston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing like just the best. For one as a vegetarian I struggled in the south lmao. They had amazing black berry grits for me to try. I had Lemon goat cheese blue berry pancakes and seriously the most amazing thing ever sooo good.

I will add for meat eaters my dad literally said it was the best breakfast he ever ate in his life he had the city grits my bacon and eggs plus his meal witch sadly I don’t remember but defining looked well made and he loved it so don’t feel left out.

That said if was my dads best breakfast and I loved it so if your in Charleston go go go!

The staff was also very kind and funny great service.

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed a variety of our meal options! We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Very friendly waiter took our order. Then, he disappeared. I could see him running around the restaurant - upstairs, downstairs. About 25 minutes later, our food arrived. My waffle was cold, the eggs overcooked. However, he did produce real maple syrup when I asked for it. My husband ordered a salad with turkey, bacon, etc. However, the turkey was missing. Eventually, the waiter came back with a saran wrapped package of turkey and dumped it into the bowl. What a mess.

Thank you for giving Another Broken Egg Cafe a try. We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your breakfast and appreciate you notifying us of the issues with our service. This is not what we promise to our guests, and your feedback will be shared with the team at this location. Thank you again for your visit, and we hope to have a chance to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had breakfast early Sunday morning and food was great, service quick and attentive and location is close to market and hotels. We will be back next time we are in town.

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thanks for stopping in for breakfast David. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Charleston!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Good location, nice little place for breakfast. We waited a rather long time for a Monday, then finally gave up and sat at the counter. Menu has a great variety. I had shrimp and Grits, my husband had the basic eggs, sausage, pan fried potatoes. We waited an extraordinarily long time for our food. The coffee was not very good. The shrimp and grits was ok, not much texture to the grits and rather soupy. Sausage in it was good, spicy but the shrimp were minuscule. Overall, it was an underwhelming breakfast and experience.

This is not what we promise to our guests and appreciate you notifying us of the issues with the terribly long wait times. We strive to provide our guests with welcoming, timely service, and we never want a guest to leave feeling that their experience at Another Broken Egg Cafe was disappointing in any way. Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be shared with our team.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We treated our daughter and grandson to breakfast. The food was so tasty. The atmosphere was enjoyable and the service fantastic.
We will definitely be back.

Thanks for giving us a try and leaving the great review Debby. We're delighted your breakfast with us was excellent and that the food made such a great impression. We can't wait to see you again soon!