Indigo Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$164
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Barksdale House Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$181
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Francis Marion Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$164
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

The Elliott House Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$139
Elliott House Inn
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Inn at Middleton Place(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$196
US$284
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

Sleep Inn Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$400
French Quarter Inn(Charleston)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshourly shuttlebeautiful view of the marinarooftop barwater viewshuttle serviceashley rivernice hotelhistoric districtfree parkingnice staywould stay here againgreat place to stayfolly beachhgiuberelevatormusc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On check-in the front desk clerk pulled up another person with the same last name, once I corrected him and he saw that I was Diamond his attitude did a 180 and he could not have been more helpful.....and I was able to check in.
No upgrades available and weird elevator scheme with the hotel divided on some floors....but room was clean and staff was great, breakfast was awesome as it has been at every other Hilton Garden Inn I have stayed at. Nice views of the Ashley River and close/convenient to downtown and the beach.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill H
Charles R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bill H,

Thank you for your stay and your review. I'm so sorry for our mistake in identifying your reservation initially and happy we were able to correct once you noticed what the problem was. Our hotel does have a rooftop that splits the forth floor and can make it challenging for our guests if their room is between 401 and 416 as there is one elevator that services that side. I'm happy otherwise your stay was great. Please join us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love this Hilton Garden Inn. It's been very clean and the staff is super helpful every time I have stayed there. All of my trips there have been business related and I always go back here when in Charleston on business.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Brandon K,

Thank you for your stay and response. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay. If you are ever in the area again, please join us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived 30 minutes early, room was not ready and they said check in at 4pm. At 415pm my room still was not ready and the room was on the 1st floor when I asked for a high room with a view. Slow service. Not happy with the experience at all.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Tim M

Dear Tim M,

I'm sorry your stay was other than exceptional. I reviewed your reservation, the room you selected was a King Water view with a balcony. Unfortunately, we only have 15 of that particular room and on the day you checked in, all other rooms of that type were already occupied. The room we checked you into was the only room available as all the other rooms of the same type were taken by other guests. Hilton hotels now offers digital key and echeck-in where our honors members can select their own room just like selecting a seat on an airline. Many guests do enjoy this feature and select their rooms online 24 hours in advance of arrival.
Again, I thank you for your review and if you are ever in the Charleston area again, please consider staying with us again.

Charles R.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

my husband and I were celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. I chose this hotel due to the location and the view of the Marina with a balcony. Any concern we had was addressed promptly and taken care of.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear brendalovesdave34,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and if you are ever in the area again, we would love to have you stay with us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton in Charleston for two nights the room wasn’t very clean we found someone else’s food in the refrigerator. There is a Keurig coffee maker, microwave, & refrigerator. The Hotel is supposed to be smoke free but as you can see below our balcony there are cigarette butts. The room & hallway smelled of cigarette smoke. I understand management can’t control what people do in there room but this looks like it’s been there for awhile you would think they would clean it. The staff was very personable and helpful. They have free transportation to
Battery square. The view from our room was absolutely beautiful great sunset!!
Free parking & WiFi

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank Naadeen

Dear Naadeen,

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing our hotel. I'm terribly sorry for any challenges you experienced during your stay and I have shared your comments with our cleaning team. If you're ever in the area again, please consider joining us.