Indigo Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Barksdale House Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$181
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Francis Marion Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$164
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$286
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

The Elliott House Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$139
Elliott House Inn
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$165
US$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Inn at Middleton Place(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$140
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Sleep Inn Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

French Quarter Inn(Charleston)
US$272
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$396/night.

US$400
All reviewshourly shuttlebeautiful view of the marinarooftop barwater viewshuttle serviceashley rivernice hotelhistoric districtfree parkingnice staywould stay here againgreat place to stayfolly beachhgiuberelevatormusc
Reviewed 10 May 2018

The front desk receptionist was very helpful when I made a last minute reservation. The hotel is neat, clean and very convenient to MUSC. We took the complimentary shuttle to a downtown waterside restaurant and the driver was a wonderful tour guide pointing out interesting details to-and-from the hotel. There is a covered parking deck with complimentary parking and that was appreciated. It was a very short stay, so we didn't have the opportunity to fully experience the hotel and its amenities.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bdonleycott
Charles R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear bdonleycott,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return to Charleston.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

While traveling home we wanted to stay somewhere new preferably on the water. We headed to Charleston and as we googled places found this one to be described as just right, and it was. Seeing as it was our 30th anniversary we were upgraded to a balcony and we had the night we wanted.. privacy and water to enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank LibbyS_B

Dear LibbyS_B,

Thank you for your review and staying with us! I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again for your 31st anniversary!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

After being out in Charleston all day came back and our room had not been touched. I had to hunt down the cleaning staff and ask for clean towels and told my room would be cleaned. After dinner we returned and room still had not been cleaned. I went to front desk and told the lady the room had not been cleaned that the trashed needed empty and we had no cups for coffee in the morning. She said oh, left and came back with cups and trash bags...unbelievable. I paid over 300 a night and I have to empty my own trash. That night we ran out of toilet paper and had to use the lobby bathroom in the morning.
It a shame because my room was nice. I loved my view of the marina from my balcony. I took full advantage of the free shuttle service to and from Downtown Charleston...Alvin was awesome! I really enjoyed the roof top bar atmosphere. I just can’t recommend a place that has staff that could care less about its guests and that fact my room wasn’t kept clean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank amyfarrahfowler
Charles R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear amyfarrahfowler,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm so sorry we didn't do everything to make your stay anything but exceptional. I have shared your comments with our team to continue to improve our guests experience.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

There is nothing like a Charleston SC Sunrise and Sunset!
I called and spoke with Heather prior to our stay to see if we could secure a balcony room and she was so very helpful. Jennifer at check-in was also warm and welcoming and very helpful when I could connect to the internet.
The hotel is located near a VA hospital, the Citadel, Ripley Park;home of the Charleston Riverdogs and the home field of the Citadel Bulldogs and a marina.
It’s on the opposite end of ‘downtown’, but not a far ride or shuttle to that area.
We were happy to have a 2 night stay in room 134. Large balcony, marina, sunrise and sunset views-gorgeous!
Our room, although close to the elevator and restaurant, was quite!
We had dinner at the hotel and , just like our prior stay, the food was really good!!
Our room had a lounge chair and ottoman, desk and bed. It was a good size room.
We kept the sliders and curtains opened at night and enjoyed the fresh air. Only downside was the ‘streetlights’ surrounding the pool shone brightly into our room-I don’t think this would happen on 2nd floor and above.
Can’t wait to back back for another taste of true Southern Hospitality! If you lucky enough, Mr. Jack will be there during breakfast-he is happy to share stories and compliments! Keep up the awesome work Hilton Garden Inn!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 2 toots,

Thank you for your feedback. I shared your comments with the team this morning. We are so happy that your stay was great and look forward to having you return as a guest.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

This hotel is relatively new but as a Hilton diamond member don’t expect anything special. No upgrades offered, very ordinary breakfast set up, bar on 4th floor is very understaffed - one has to wait 10 minutes to get served or pay a bill. I would not stay here again - this may as well be a Hampton inn...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Jtp1959,

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, including places of improvement. We apologize that the comfort of your stay was interrupted and have taken your comments to our team to ensure that these are not recurring problems. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area, we hope you will visit us again for a better stay.