“Short trip with friends”

Reel Fish Finder Charters
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 May 2017

A friend of mine, who is a country music star, was in town for a concert at the coliseum and wanted to take a quick fishing trip. James worked around his crazy schedule and got us out for a few hours. The fish were not playing nice, but he got us on some good reds. James worked his tail off to get us on the fish. Will use him again as soon as I get time.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Used him back in 2010. Hope to make it back soon as it was easily the best fishing charter we have ever been on.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

James took my dad and I out in the pouring rain with a side a wind and we still boated 15+ nice Reds and a bonnetthead, so needless to say James knows where the fish are rain or shine! Will be back again and again!
Thanks again James
See you soon
Josh & Brian

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I took my three boys’ last week out with Captain James for our first charter experience. We had a great time and would highly recommend this to anyone considering a charter trip with Captain James. He worked tirelessly in order to make our trip awesome! He knows his way around the water, and knows some great spots. I will do it again! He made us feel like we have known him forever. And oh yea, we caught some really big fish!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I are on a mission to fish in all 50 states, so we've been out with quite a few fishing guides. Capt. James is definitely one of the best. His boat is big, clean, and FAST! He is also good for a few laughs. We were only out for a half day trip with him, but he did his best to put us on the fish and make sure we were back to the dock ontime. We caught several 'over sized' redfish, despite some really dirty water due to high tides and lots of rain. Next time we're back in Charleston, we'll be going out with Capt James again!