“Best Charleston Fish Charter In Town!”

Reel Fish Finder Charters
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 May 2011

I can't say enough about how great our experience was with Captain James and Reel Fish Finder Charters in Charleston South Carolina. We were picked up in really nice 25 foot boat and right away we knew we had picked the right company. Captain James greeted us with friendly smile and we were under way. I can't say enough about how beautiful and equipped this boat was and we were ready for a day of fishing.

Captain James had every kind of bait you could imagine live Menhaden, live Blue Crabs, among all kinds of other options. He took us out of Shem Creek through the Charleston Harbor, it was a great view and then on to where the Big Bull Red's live. Once we arrived, he anchored us down and got ust started. He got all the lines rigged and baited and got us all going and within a couple of minutes we started hooking up BIG RED's. My dad and I were really excited we couldn't believe the size of these fish.

We caught Big Bull Red Fish, Lady Fish and Sharp Nose Sharks. It was a great day on the water. The boat had a fantastic sound system and a big motor to get us where we needed to be. I can't say enough about the boat it was maticulously clean and handled awesome!

I would definitly do this again. Thanks so much Captain James! We'll be back for sure!

2  Thank Banana_Pancakes