“Unimpressed”

Ranked #38 of 971 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Description: Breakfast All Day, Lunch + Diner, Open Til 4am Fri + Sat, Locally Owned, Everything Made From Scratch - Biscuits, Ice Cream, Pancakes + Pasta
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I tried the chicken and waffles after being told how amazing they were. Needless to say i was unimpressed. They were okay but by no means great my daughter though the same thing about them. I have not tried anything else from here but would suggest going elsewhere for chicken and waffles.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Rainy Monday but place is packed .. south of downtown Charleston so easy to find.. chicken and waffles to die for , cinnamon French toast with sweet potatoe purée and carmelized apples .. wow, great coffee , great service , great everything ..
Only downfall is parking . Limited so had to park across street in small plaza and dodge traffic on Highway 17 to get to restaurant .. is worth the risk !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a delicious breakfast here. Staff was attentive and most accommodating.They let us take the shirt off their wall. The mess was an interesting curry and a good portion. My spouse had the Benedict on corncakes and he enjoyed his meal as well. I would def recommend and return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is your basic diner with an interesting interior and very good service. We did not have any of their specialty items and perhaps we would have been more impressed if we did. What we had was tasty but somewhat pricey.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

OMG. I was so pleasantly surprised at how good the food was here. I had ‘The Mess’ which was curried vegetables with potatoes and eggs. Came with avocado toast or biscuit and side (I had the great fruit). It was just st so flavorful, well blended and just downright yummy. Also good service and comfortable booths made it an ideal place to hang out. Would be my first choice for breakfast in this area