US$204
US$423
Official Site
US$375
  • Breakfast included
The Elliott House Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$179
Elliott House Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Andrew Pinckney Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$204
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

Wentworth Mansion(Charleston)
US$458
Hotels.com
Ansonborough Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$261
Hotels.com
2,653 results
All reviewshistoric districttoast restaurantroom was cleanwithin walking distanceexcellent locationpark your carmeeting streetcan't beat the locationan older hotelcity marketwalked everywhereking streetmicrowavedowntownconveniencebatteryinns
Reviewed 25 May 2018

We have stayed here several times. The remodeling that was done since our last visit was very nice. Not a fancy place but within walking distance to downtown attractions, shopping and restaurants. No elevator so you have to take your luggage up to the second floor if you have a room up there. Toast Resturant is right next door and the food is very good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
155DaysInnGM, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Charleston Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Charleston & taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with our team and we certainly appreciate your positive comments. We look forward to having you back with us the next time travel takes you to the Charleston area.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel rooms were small but clean tea/coffee/microwave and fridge in room. very noisey road outside window had to sleep with ear plugs in ok for one nights stay and was very cheap so overall good. Has a pool but didnt use

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared at our daily meeting – yours makes for a great way to start our day. We look forward to having you back with us the next time you are visiting Charleston.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I understand that in this day and age, most hotels don't make reservations anymore but rely on a 3rd party such as Expedia or Booking.com to handle reservations, however, I attempted 4 different times to book this hotel WITH the hotel directly to make sure I would get the room I needed and each time, I ended up with a 3rd party company.
When I made my reservation, I expressed to them I needed a handicap accessible room REPEATEDLY! I also explained to the representative, that if they didn't have one available, that if I could be promised a first floor room, then I could bring the equipment needed for the bathroom (IE shower bench and grab bar) as long as the room was big enough to accommodate a mobility scooter. I was assured that would not be a problem, and since I was making my reservation almost a month in advance, I thought It should be ok. I WAS WRONG!
I called the night before my arrival to double check that the room was a handicap accessible room, and once again got a third party agent, they called the hotel to check and when they got back on the line, they stated the room had already been blocked for me and assured me it was handicap accessible.
Upon arrival and check in, There was only one parking spot in the entire lot, right next to a bike rack, which was at the opposite end of the lot from our room. The room was on the first floor, however, it was in no way a handicap accessible room!!! I notified the front desk who didn't even apologize but I did get a text from someone saying

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
155DaysInnGM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Charleston Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello,

We do not use any of the online travel agents such as Expedia, Priceline, booking.com, etc. to book our reservations for us instead of having our own team book reservations. We do use the Wyndham Reservations Department to book our reservations for us. Our calls automatically roll over to our central reservations line when you dial the hotel directly. However, I apologize again that Expedia, the booking agent you used for your reservation, did not book you a handicap accessible room and only put a special request for a 1st floor room. They have access to our entire inventory and had the ability to see that we may not have had the handicap accessible room available when you booked.

Please keep in mind that our handicap accessible rooms have 1 double bed and if you indicated that you needed a larger bed or more beds in the room, then they would not have been able to book you an accessible room. Since you told them that a 1st floor room would work for you, they, may have booked what we had available and just put the request for a 1st floor room thinking it would be sufficient for your needs.

As we explained at check in when you informed us you told the booking agent you needed an accessible room and they did not book you the type of room you needed and opted to book you the 2nd option you gave them, I recommend reaching out to a supervisor at Expedia to voice your concerns with how their agent did not book the type of room you requested. I apologize that we were not able to rearrange our booked and occupied rooms to provide you with a handicap accessible room and that the first-floor room which was requested and granted did not meet your needs either.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I needed a low priced room in the historic district for a business trip. This was perfectly adequate, clean enough, and quiet enough with the AC creating substantial “white noise.” The location is everything.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Old hotel needs to be updated. Make sure you check to be sure you understand your full bill before you leave the office. The location is the only reason I stayed here. The room was small, the bathroom was small and the whole place is old and needs an update. There were smokers hanging around close to my room and i could smell smoke. No elevator so I had to carry luggage up stairs.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
155DaysInnGM, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Charleston Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Charleston & taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with our team and we certainly appreciate your positive comments about our location. We look forward to having you back with us the next time travel takes you to the Charleston area.