Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Delightful, fiun, somewhat zany store! Hard to leave without buying a fun or funny gift!

Great selection of unusual gifts, delightful staff! They love what they do! Also good for... read more

Reviewed 3 January 2019
mrassist
Beaufort, South Carolina
via mobile
Love, love, love!!

This is such a fun shop to browse! All sorts of things! Great place to pick up gifts. Dish... read more

Reviewed 3 May 2018
endosunshine
Charleston, South Carolina

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I go to this store every time I go to Beaufort. They have Catherine Pompesco jewelry that is great for yourself or as a gift. A variety of items to choose from makes it the best shop in town!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Make sure to stop at Lulu Burgess, it has gifts and souvenirs for all tastes, eclectic and perfect for my irreverant sense of humor. I quickly dropped a Benjamin on multiple purchases and found the perfect souvenirs and holiday gifts suited for each of my friends and family members. The staff members were also extremely friendly. Support local businesses on your trip to Beaufort and besure go to Lulu's!!!!

Date of experience: September 2015
LuluBurgess, Owner at LuLu Burgess, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate it so much that you took the time to write about your experience at Lulu's. Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

LuLu Burgess has been my favorite store in Beaufort since it opened. It is a small little shop on the Bay street main drag where the local shops are. It is in a cute place, as it is right in front of an ice-cream shop and next to a used book store. Very fun little place. In this little space every inch is used to creatively display unique, fun, creative and stylish gifts. There is a baby section where Jellycat is sold and other fun children's items, toys and clothing. There is a small women's clothing section, a jewelry section, hair accessories, nail polish (Butter), perfume, purses (Hobo), and fun home goods like napkins, serving items, towels and candles. There is also a section for books and paper. I love how fun and bright the store is. You can't leave the store with out oohing and awing over several things. It is so much fun. I never leave with out at least three new items. The level of quality products is high and the service is great! I love this little store! I am so happy Beaufort is able to support it!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank MagsILL
LuluBurgess, Owner at LuLu Burgess, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you! Come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I never miss an opportunity to go to LULU Burgess when I am in Beaufort. It is a hodge podge of everything. Fun jewelry, baby gifts, books, gifts for friends, and everything that makes you smile. A trip to downtown Beaufort wouldn't be the same with out a trip to LuLu Burgess!!

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank 493bettyp

Thank you! Come back to see us soon!